MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAB Rebranding First Class to "Business Suite"

London is a popular destination for our royalty, ministers (in previous administration, not sure of current) and chairman of glc. MH F was basically to serve these vvip.

Back in the days, if you're scrolling through Instagram you can see who sits on MH first class. I think it's well known that BN cronies loved to upgrade themselves.

Bumped into few ministers in the Platinum Lounge a month back. Minister of Transport was in the First Class Suite.

All perhaps true. It doesn't mean government "forced" them to have First Class.

Back in the days, if you're scrolling through Instagram you can see who sits on MH first class. I think it's well known that BN cronies loved to upgrade themselves.

Wait, I flew F to LHR once - but I'm not a crony! :D

A question here, I know the business class and business suites has a USB port to charge your phone. How about the economy seats? Do the economy seats have USB ports for charging? Like the A330 and the B738.

Edited by KJ Lim

A question here, I know the business class and business suites has a USB port to charge your phone. How about the economy seats? Do the economy seats have USB ports for charging? Like the A330 and the B738.

Of course.

32515407218_59d6bee809_c.jpg

46387487081_9296041cc7_c.jpg

Sign in to follow this