MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

AirAsia Group/AirAsia X Group Service Changes

Peeing with the doors open...watching movies without earphones...queue cutting....my pet peeves...taking food with their own often used chopsticks instead of the serving spoons at buffets...

Peeing with the doors open...watching movies without earphones...queue cutting....my pet peeves...taking food with their own often used chopsticks instead of the serving spoons at buffets...

This stereotype could be true for migrant workers or from countryside, certainly not those younger generations from major cities.

I think they are trying to stimulate demand with lower fares and daily frequency. HK Express did not last long because they had very low frequency red eye flights too. As this flight is a red eye flight, having it daily might be a good idea - make it more convenient for travellers.

I think they are trying to stimulate demand with lower fares and daily frequency. HK Express did not last long because they had very low frequency red eye flights too. As this flight is a red eye flight, having it daily might be a good idea - make it more convenient for travellers.

Actually HX had a fallout with some agency here. Most local MW knew what happened and it wasn't pretty to say the least. As such HX decided to leave even before their free landing fee contract expired.

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

It may be beneficial to KCH's tourism seeing how other market and airlines failed to materialized ak should take the opportunity to try. provided they dont pull the plug so quickly like they always do. BKI sudden increasing traffic these past two years is due to china flights from China Southern, Shanghai Airlines, Spring Air, Xiamen airlines and local ak, od mh.

There are actually a lot good behaving mainlander tourist i've met, seemingly i think they're aware of the behavioral moral issues they've been causing to other countries so they strictly tone down their doings. But there are times i've encountered complete morons where they cross the highways like pack of cows slowly and waving their hands at cars like they own the roads, shitting in back alley of a seafood restaurant, then the noise levels they create that rivals the South Koreans who are actually already very noisy and locals abusing the airbnb system by hosting these tourist in their apartments creating noise and cleanliness nuisance . Would've preferred Taiwanese and Japanese tourist as what i see many years ago but then again not many wanna visit Sabah nowadays.

Edited by jahur

I doubt anyone would complain if the money comes with manners

They certainly have the dough but do you? Any place with tourist will be expensive for the locals. Prepare to pay double for your kolok mee within 2 years if the load is good.

They certainly have the dough but do you? Any place with tourist will be expensive for the locals. Prepare to pay double for your kolok mee within 2 years if the load is good.

Nooooo....not my kolok mee! 😭

Yes. that is what is happening in Ipoh now. Food prices have gone up - now the locals rarely go down to town because prices there have almost doubled due to the tourists arriving on Scoot flights.

Nooooo....not my kolok mee! 😭

Dont worry la, mee kolok wont appeal to them. They only love king durian and musang s#1t coffee . Was in Kuching last month, starting to spot some of them, but they were not touching your kolok mee, kuay chap or laksa Sarawak

I got to know the next new route they going to open is KCH - FOC route, target end of this year or early 2018.

I remember Sarawak CM said that route will come true before Feb, i think aiming for CNY

Additional KCH-SIN from 27 Dec onwards making it a total of 16 x weekly; 3 flights on Friday and Sunday; with MH and TR, 5 flights to SIN on these days. I think AK is going into head on competition with TR.

Just came across this little gem :)

AirAsia X eyes expansion in China, Japan and South Korea
from: http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/10/10/airasia-x-eyes-expansion-in-china-japan-and-south-korea/#0XvgrP2LDbFUim4X.99

Meanwhile, AirAsia X flight frequencies to Busan shall also be increased from four times a day to five times a day, beginning November

Never realized there is such staggering volume of traffic KUL-PUS :D

Yes, this was mentioned during the Jeju launch. Lots of Korean soap opera fansi in Malaysia wanting to sample Korean life and check out locations featured in their favourite TV shows....

Just came across this little gem :)

AirAsia X eyes expansion in China, Japan and South Korea

from: http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/10/10/airasia-x-eyes-expansion-in-china-japan-and-south-korea/#0XvgrP2LDbFUim4X.99

Never realized there is such staggering volume of traffic KUL-PUS :D

I think it's 5 times a week...