MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Hon Kit

Malaysia Airlines A350 Thread

well quick to point out that while not knowing what you were stating about, if only you werent that lazy to check out replies history

anyway i dont want to waste my time on lazy ppl, just find out urself

grammatically incorrect? i know and dont care, no one here is paying me for tht anyway

excited to see reactions...LOL

Pointing out that you were wrong to mock others for wanting to stay on topic doesn't make one lazy, nor does it necessitate the senseless name-calling you seem to be so fond of doing. As far as I'm concerned, the discussion of typos in the entertainment system is very much relevant to the topic, and I certainly hope the discussion stays that way with more dignified responses.

Let's get back on topic shall we?

I'm far more curious to know how Khalil got on with his threats with MH - with the MAVCOM complaints and lawsuit threats, and if any outcome was obtained or remedies were given, rather than arguing about grammar and spelling.

I'm clearly a victim as well, and naturally, as a lawyer, he'd know that when a predecent is set, it paves the way for others to follow suit (pun somewhat intended). I'd like to take the same course of action, but being a layman I'd never have the kind of success you might have - so any pointers on how to bring MH to its' knees like you have would be most gratefully appreciated.

It was a joke. Lighten up.

Let's get back on topic shall we?

I'm far more curious to know how Khalil got on with his threats with MH - with the MAVCOM complaints and lawsuit threats, and if any outcome was obtained or remedies were given, rather than arguing about grammar and spelling.

I'm clearly a victim as well, and naturally, as a lawyer, he'd know that when a predecent is set, it paves the way for others to follow suit (pun somewhat intended). I'd like to take the same course of action, but being a layman I'd never have the kind of success you might have - so any pointers on how to bring MH to its' knees like you have would be most gratefully appreciated.

Pointing out that you were wrong to mock others for wanting to stay on topic doesn't make one lazy, nor does it necessitate the senseless name-calling you seem to be so fond of doing. As far as I'm concerned, the discussion of typos in the entertainment system is very much relevant to the topic, and I certainly hope the discussion stays that way with more dignified responses.

I dont understand your incessant need in resorting to personal attacks when someone disagrees with you or even begs to differ, as I have.

I truly am shocked that a lawyer doesnt know the difference between vocabulary and grammar. Its funny that you personally attack me as being lazy when in fact, you wont even google the phrase keyboard warrior for yourself. Your reply was hypocrisy at its best; you are the epitome of a lazy, keyboard warrior, and possibly even more, in my humble opinion of course.

But what would I know right? Im not a doctor or a pilot, and certainly not a lawyer.

Oh, and getting back on topic, how did you deduce btw that these MH social media staff were unsalaried? Im genuinely curious how you know this.

The singling out wouldnt happen if personal attacks didnt happen in the first place.

STICK TO THE TOPIC

I dont understand your incessant need in resorting to personal attacks when someone disagrees with you or even begs to differ, as I have.

I truly am shocked that a lawyer doesnt know the difference between vocabulary and grammar. Its funny that you personally attack me as being lazy when in fact, you wont even google the phrase keyboard warrior for yourself. Your reply was hypocrisy at its best; you are the epitome of a lazy, keyboard warrior, and possibly even more, in my humble opinion of course.

But what would I know right? Im not a doctor or a pilot, and certainly not a lawyer.

Oh, and getting back on topic, how did you deduce btw that these MH social media staff were unsalaried? Im genuinely curious how you know this.

The singling out wouldnt happen if personal attacks didnt happen in the first place.

Don't you think it is better for everyone that one is not overly sensitive and does not entertain and react to petty remarks on an Internet forum? Doing so is adding fuel to fire :)

Maybe everyone should shut up and let MAB get on with their job. Since we are not paid to give them feedback, it's best we just lock up this thread.