MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
tktoh

"How MAB Ruined Our Chinese New Year" - Audrey

dont forget the irate behaviour of MH gate agent against some south asian pax captured on video few years ago, thus maybe this person should be thankful she didnt endure the same experience (pun intended), that's how low the level of customer service in malaysia, go figure.

i like their CNY add though....LOL

Some I.e minority of Mh ground handling agents take very long (e.g 3 times/pax longer if compared with adjacent counter) to check in :(

If previous flights is being cancelled, then the pax from the cancelled flights should be transferred to any available seats on the next flights. Not kick out paying customer/pax to make way for pax from the cancelled flight. Anyone would have been enrage if treated like that. You already paid huge some of money for the flight at the time that you want, then got kick out just to accomodate passengers from previous flight that have been cancelled. Then the airline SHOULD compensate the passengers while they wait for the next available flights. Just my 2 cents.

I do agree with that..

Let's say 6 flights, 180 pax each.

So the first flight gets cancelled.

I'd rather have 180 unhappy passengers rather than domino-effect it to 1080 unhappy passengers!

More unhappy passengers means overworked ground staff, more emails which don't get read or answered, more compensation dished out, more pax complaining on social media, more PR setbacks, more etc...

I do agree with that..

Let's say 6 flights, 180 pax each.

So the first flight gets cancelled.

I'd rather have 180 unhappy passengers rather than domino-effect it to 1080 unhappy passengers!

More unhappy passengers means overworked ground staff, more emails which don't get read or answered, more compensation dished out, more pax complaining on social media, more PR setbacks, more etc...

May be the duty manger was to punch out soon and leave the cascading effect to others.