MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sri Ramani K.

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2017

The Cargo Airlines, from Georgia, is subsituting Raya Airways' B762 for their nocturnal Hong Kong run; with their A300B4-203. This B4 was originally from Singapore Airlines and has been owned by 6 different airline in her 36.5 years of service.

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Airbus/A300/126/4L-AMS-The-Cargo-Airlines

Nice one KS. You handheld this exposure?? Can see the light trail on top.

Nice one KS. You handheld this exposure?? Can see the light trail on top.

Nope Lee. On tripod with remote control. 3 sec exposure.

And I just realised they have no wingtip fences.

Check out the old fashioned aerodynamics! :)

34457398440_b5714c73db_c.jpg

While waiting for her to depart from 0400 this morning, mosquitoes had me for sahur.

She finally went on her way at 0630. Typical of older Russian engines, she was holding her positing for about four minutes before taking off.

1920%20ADB%2082008_zpsg9cot20n.jpg

Today we have pre-raya movement for our ex Malaysia Airlines B777. 9M-MRP wearing Zimbabwe Airways livery on a demo flight.

Image00001_zpsibxliiyg.jpg

Happy 12th Anniversary MW. Selamat Hari Raya. Happy Holidays.

1920%20Zimbabwe%20777_zpsbvwztvod.jpg

Happy 12th anniversary to all Mwingers !

Only a small group in SZB since today is Raya eve and some members are outstation to celebrate Raya.

MWings12aw_zpsi0omutb0.jpg

Small gathering while waiting for MRP to come back

MWings12w_zpslqahe0cv.jpg

A nice birthday gift on Malaysian Wings' 12th Anniversary! Happy Anniversary, Malaysian wingers! :drinks: :drinks:

35461164776_9e99a06e11_c.jpg

And to all muslim Malaysian wingers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Yesterday's flight path. Since it had 10 hours of endurance, and flying towards easterly direction, we assume she might go BKI or KCH for a TnG. She turned back abeam Anambas Island and landed in SZB after abour an hour fourty five minutes of demo flight.

9M-MRP%20Flight%20Path%20240617_zpstgyki

1920%20zIMBABWE%20SMOKEY_zpsjkakyved.jpg

On a side note. This L-100-30 Hercules of Libyan Air Cargo, 5A-DOO, has been around for quite sometime now in Airod. Only time will know her fate.

1920%20Libyian%20Air%20Cargo%20C130_zpsb

Edited by KS Ong

SV, suppose to be 4. ;)

Thanks Chaity. At least they got the two brand new-ish 9M-MRP and MRQ. I remembered I was on 9M-MRQ when she was delivered, which was some 12 years ago. Time flies!!

An albino B744, reggo ER-BAC, turned up at SZB today and on its port side, a sticker "Operated by flynas" was visible. I was not able to get any more information on this airframe as it does not appear on the databases that I normally refer to!

Is this the start of the Haj charter season?

35915060642_415ef79b17_c.jpg

The from other side with flynas sticker.

UiM6tJA.jpg

An albino B744, reggo ER-BAC, turned up at SZB today and on its port side, a sticker "Operated by flynas" was visible. I was not able to get any more information on this airframe as it does not appear on the databases that I normally refer to!

Is this the start of the Haj charter season?

35915060642_415ef79b17_c.jpg

yes.it was in Subang to pick up eaglexpress crew.

The plane now owns by Terra Avia of Moldova

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/58021-moldovas-terra-avia-adds-maiden-b747

Aug 08, 2017

An early morning surprised visitor. VP-CBE | A330-202 | Hong Kong Jet |

Aug 07, 2017 - Flight Test at SZB.

New special livery : #Negaraku - "Celebrating Community Spirit" special livery in conjuction with Malaysia 60th Merdeka celebrations in the month of August.

36433488785_87a2808b83_k.jpg9M-FYB | ATR 72-500 | Firefly Airlines | © deezzullens la photographie ®™ by deezzul jaafar, on Flickr

MH 5106 arriving at Subang Airport after an hour and half of test flight over South China Sea. This ex-Malaysia Airlines is one of a few triple seven that will be lease to Zimbabwe Airways.

36039917290_fb9cf0da0e_k.jpg9M-MRQ | Boeing 777-2H6(ER) | Zimbabwe Airways | © deezzullens la photographie ®™ by deezzul jaafar, on Flickr

Malaysian Government VIP Helicopter operates by RMAF was a bonus at SZB.

35630835773_45ef6ffce9_k.jpgM46-02 | Sikorsky S-70A-34 Blackhawk | Malaysia - Government | © deezzullens la photographie ®™ by deezzul jaafar, on Flickr

Sign in to follow this