MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian M

BKI Spotting 08 April 2006

n.s. Not everyone has a good quality camera like Digital SLR or even standard SLR. Not everyone is willing to spend money on that either. Thus those who take pictures with cellphones or even automatic cameras like Sony Cybershots won't have a good quality picture. After all, it is more important to have something to see than NOTHING at all. Heck, we aren't even talking about a photographic competition here. It is probably more appropriate for you to come up with something constructive than a one liner.

Perhaps you should show your appreciation that the guys took the effort to go and take pictures for you to view, rather than sitting your comfy ass down and laugh at the quality of the photo.

Edited by S V Choong

..... or even automatic cameras like Sony Cybershots won't have a good quality picture .....

Oh heck, better upgrade my DSC-P9 to something snappier then. Gosh, it's so difficult to keep up with the Johnses nowadays !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh heck, better upgrade my DSC-P9 to something snappier then. Gosh, it's so difficult to keep up with the Johnses nowadays !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: The sunset shots I took last time is DSC-P7. At least urs is better than mine LOL

ok buddy, calm down

Still no real name or name-change requested :huh: :angry:

agree! pls let me know what is my wrong instead of just said 'bad'. and humans hav the rite to don view it, just like what others do.

Samuel, He's Not saying you did anything bad..He's Talking about the Quality of ur Photo..Blurry and unclear etc...

OK guys..let's back to the pictures rather than...:)

Great stuff Adrian and Samuel..Thanks for sharing pictures..

^^ Thanks Min Chun for your sincereness we are very appreciated and would love to keep sharing it.

Excellent move for sending out peacemaking message. ;)

It Just Sharing...

We Don't care about Quality.. :)

Edited by Ibrahim

Sign in to follow this