MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ken K. Kour

MAB to Refurbish Lounges at KUL & LHR

Let focus back on 'MAS privatization'thread. The Regional Golden Lounge will be open on 3rd October following by closure of satellite terminal lounge for upgrading and refurbishment work.

Any idea how long will the satellite terminal lounge be closed for?

Previously is there a notice on MH website for the closure of Golden Lounge Satelite on 3 October following the reopening of Regional Golden Lounge. But the notice was gone

Can somebody verify that the lounge has actually re-opened? Given what has happened in the past, statements by MH on the lounge reopening/closure are practically useless and has tended to be fictional

Edited by Mushrif A

Can somebody verify that the lounge has actually re-opened? Given what has happened in the past, statements by MH on the lounge reopening/closure are practically useless and has tended to be fictional

Domestic is still closed.

I was at the airport yesterday ie 11 Oct 2017 and they MAS check in counter have confirmed satellite lounge will be closed on 12 Oct. Regional lounge will be open on the same day.

Anyone have photos of the new golden lounge? There is no news reporting or article on the unveiling of the new lounge

go to flyertalk. I put a few pics up there in the MH forum.

Per Suzzane's pictures it looks like a reasonable refurbishment, nothing too drastic but a nice improvement nonetheless. Can't wait to check it out for myself :)

Any idea when is the MAS Domestic lounge is finishing their renovations?

According to the person manning gate B3 lounge last Friday, Domestic GL will re-open on the 1st of December

According to the person manning gate B3 lounge last Friday, Domestic GL will re-open on the 1st of December

just in time for holiday season, was in the refurbished regional lounge last week, though the new furnishings are nice it feels more cramped now and lacking open spaces

Asked some of the staff at kkdomestic lounge. They say it should be open but I'll take look later.

Still closed was asked to use cip/cx lounge. Had a peep, furniture have not been placed, floor fully covered, only thing I noticed is the walls have some new pattern are completed. Looks 60% ready.

Edited by jahur

Sign in to follow this