MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
J. Suri

Nurul Izzah questions need for foreigners in MAB top management

Seriously, is this really necessary? I mean looking at EK and EY

Details:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/nurul-izzah-questions-need-for-foreigners-in-mab-top-management

How many "local" have we had before the airline was eventually brought down to knees?

Somehow I wonder too why do we need a foreigner to run the airline, when none of the locals we have had so far failed to run the airline successfully?

I think a structure like this is best, instead of selling MH to foreign investors outright. This way, at least on paper, the foreigners are still accountable to Malaysia.

Anyway... Don't be surprised if MH is indeed sold to foreign investors.............. (IAG? ;))

am surprised she really asked this - doesn't she know the history of MAS and how much Billions it have lost through the years and the few restructurings when the airline was run by very locals?? Not a very bright MP even if she is trying to gain political mileage.

Aiyoyo, doesn't she know that only we, the keyboard warriors, are allowed to give comments and suggestions??!

A natural progression. Can't expect a single mat-salleh to change the airline around, right? In addition, with so may dead and drift woods around, it would be a gigantic task to get anything done to the management.

Maybe later in the stage, the foreign experts will be released after MAS begins to be profitable and lean. Hereon, capable locals can be assigned to take over the task.

Perhaps Nurul is sinister in asking the question why they aren't any locals who can take up such position, proofing that the management at MAS is weak from the beginning.

both sides of the political divide

spewing out useless nonsense

They are politicians being politicians!

Sign in to follow this