MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2016

Gentlemen, would it be possible to get a fresh update on the storage situation at Subang and KUL please, with pics if poss? Most of the old 727s, 737s, 747s haven't been noted for some time. I'm personally looking for fresh info on Nepture Air B722 9M-NEP which hasn't been seen for a long time but was offered for sale on a site in 2013. Are the Transmiles/Rayas still all sitting derelict or now scrapped? Last info I have was that 2 of the Raya 722s were still active for that's old news now and I expect they've been withdrawn now?

So many spotters around Subang but this thread rarely sees any updates :( .

Both the RAYA B727's are still active flying. 9M-TGH and 9M-TGE. One has been sitting in between/infront of the raya hangar. I believe that is 9M-TGG. It seemed to have a few missing parts and an engine. I believe this is being cannibalized.

Edited by Raj

Both the RAYA B727's are still active flying. 9M-TGH and 9M-TGE. One has been sitting in between/infront of the raya hangar. I believe that is 9M-TGG. It seemed to have a few missing parts and an engine. I believe this is being cannibalized.

That sounds a bit grisly :)

Sign in to follow this