MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2016

Will probably do by just hire the ex-Trump Weststar 727 curently based in SZB

It would be an insult for the lion King to travel in a aged and noisy 727.

The PA could risk demotion by suggesting this idea.

Edited by KK Lee

Lion King ? :rofl:

Simba, Mufasa or Scar, which one ? :D

Lion King ? :rofl:

Simba, Mufasa or Scar, which one ? :D

I thought it should be "Gloria" from Madagascar?

http://madagascar.wikia.com/wiki/Gloria

:D

You get the Trump treatment though!

Besides, who can fly a 727 these days when almost none is operational?

After seeing the "transitional" BatikAir tail and Malindo titles on their livery, we now have the full BatikAir Malaysia livery.

27362094634_cbc538c319_b.jpg

BatikAir Malaysia's newest Boeing 737-800, 9M-LNZ touches down at SZB following its delivery flight from HNL.

Can't help but note the irony that the name on the fuselage says "Batik Malaysia" whereas the motif on the tail is anything but! ^_^

(Anyhow, looking forward to flying them sometime soon....)

Btw, in the background, M53-01 - so the TUDM BBJ is still operating?

I thought many, many months ago there was a tender out to sell the plane.

For those interested, there is a Sriwijaya Air B738 ferrying to CGK tomorrow. Planned departure is 08:45. In the afternoon B734 PK-CKA will be going for a test flight and if all goes well ferry back to CGK in the evening.

After a spell without expanding the ATR fleet (the last delivery was in Oct 2014), Malindo Air/Batik Air Malaysia took on two new deliveries in a matter of days. Here, we see 9M-LMS departing on revenue service and 9M-LMT arriving at its homebase, SZB following its delivery flight from CMB.

28048873121_e87712a3a4_b.jpg

28048868481_ec36510985_b.jpg

Fledgeling charter airline, Suasa Airlines today positioned its ex-MH B734 from SZB to KUL in readiness for route proving flights.

9M-SUA, ex 9M-MMJ

28203242561_2349610229_b.jpg

My thanks to Capt Radzi for the heads up.

I kinda like the livery. I think this is way better than what we have seen over here for the past few years easily - Batik Malaysia, Rayani, Malindo, MH A380, Swoosh...

I think it just has too many words on the fuselage and with different font types. Makes it look very "busy" and lacks elegance. And having a serpent with fangs as a logo looks very unfriendly (yes, I know it is an S but just like the wau looks like a jellyfish to the uninitiated...)

Anyone know/recall what happened to her previously that required all that patching up just behind the nose wheel ?

Looks like a bad case of acne scars camouflaged under a fresh thick layer of foundation powder :)

I think it just has too many words on the fuselage and with different font types. Makes it look very "busy" and lacks elegance. And having a serpent with fangs as a logo looks very unfriendly (yes, I know it is an S but just like the wau looks like a jellyfish to the uninitiated...)

The livery will probably look less busy on a longer fuselage, e.g. B738/739 or A320/321.

Agree that the tail logo is something they should consider redesigning - looks satanic!

Suasa Airlines, a new charter airline, seen here getting ready for a short hop from SZB to KUL:

1920%20Suasa%20Pink_zpskctkypwn.jpg

it's getting uglier by the day...being a charter airline they should just keep it bare and simple and it will save them cost for long term charter by their client who wants to personalize the plane if any...

Sign in to follow this