MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
JuliusWong

Introducing Malaysia newest airline: Bayu Air

Bayu Air name was one of the short lived LCC of Indonesia I believe. They had a few 732s flying for them up till mid 2000s.

No, not Bayu Indonesia. This is 100% Malaysia boleh airline using B777 and probably concentrating on long haul to the Middle East and Europe. Well, like they say the more the merrier.

Bayu Air name was one of the short lived LCC of Indonesia I believe. They had a few 732s flying for them up till mid 2000s.

No, not Bayu Indonesia. This is 100% Malaysia boleh airline using B777 and probably concentrating on long haul to the Middle East and Europe. Well, like they say the more the merrier.

I guess they share the same name only. No connection.

Anyway interesting to see if they can get the AOC.

Anyway interesting to see if they can get the AOC.

Yes, interesting indeed :)

Remember the times when 'airlines' like Saeaga Air, Berjaya Air etc just appeared and were flying like the day after ?! :lol:

Can't help but laugh at the bad English and drivel on their website.

BAYU AIR is a company that embraces life within you.

In time, we intend to establish our service world-wide which will increase the knowledge of our service.

We developed our system so that you can seat back and worry less

We promise you of best services available with what you paid

From the website:

VISION of BAYU AIR is to become an Airline with exceptional of personal touch, efficient reliable and meet with passengers’ needs.

Our standard of English has deteriorated so much.

I wonder if this is a reflection of what type of airline they will be if they can't even proof read their own marketing materials.

Quite disappointing.

I suspect that it is not just the marketing materials - they did not employ professionals to do the job.

It looks "home made"!

DCA did not receive application to operate Bayu Air

Would the paperwork involved be in the english language ?

Considering 'their' grasp of the said language evidenced in example above, perhaps 'they' misunderstood instructions and ..... well, misdirected the application elsewhere :D

From the website:

VISION of BAYU AIR is to become an Airline with exceptional of personal touch, efficient reliable and meet with passengers’ needs.

Our standard of English has deteriorated so much.

Sounds like directly copied from Google Translate

I second on the photo representation as that isn't even the current 787, look at the early shark tail fin rendering that never made it into final production!

Is that recruitment ad meant to deceive applicants to think that they will be flying with the B787? Maybe, potential staff are also oblivious to the aircraft type they might be flying on....

I dont think applicants go for the aircraft illustration. Even if you put a Tu-204 there, applicants will just think that is just another boeing A320. Just as applicants know the airline isnt aiming to slam into mountain sides.

But Oooh, they are recruiting staff in KK and the only bird in horizon is a T7 - we going to see some more heavies here perhaps ?! :D

Sign in to follow this