MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alif A. F.

Living in the Age of Airplanes - Film

Official website: http://www.airplanesmovie.com/

Has anyone watched this film? I know this film since several months ago, but didn't realised until now it is only shown on theatres, not on National Geographic Channel in TV (i.e. Astro in Malaysia). In Malaysia, seems the film is yet to be shown on the big screen. But, based on this page, only Planetarium Negara is listed as a suitable venue. Very odd choice - I am sure any good cinemas in the country can play such film. Local enthusiasts have the chance to get the film shown, providing that they can convince local cinema rep. to get the film shown, by contacting the film distributor.

Anyone? :)

I knew this since it launched and want watch this also. However, how to make this work. I visited to the page, how to convince the National Planetarium to show this?

Perhaps get their support through social media. I think any cinema operators can do like GSC, TGV, MBOs... because the choice of Planetarium Negara sounds odd, as it focuses on space. And also get support from aeronautics students in local learning institutions a good base too.

Edited by Alif A. F.

This is a limited IMAX release in the USA.. Will end up on blurry/dvd after the IMAX run is complete

Sign in to follow this