MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAB Signed Partnership with Emirates Effective 1 February 2016

That is obvious - you cant credit those into Enrich to earn elite miles/tiers.

I know MH5xxx flights operated by any carrier (OW or non-OW) can be credited into Enrich and do earn Elite miles/ tiers.

But it is unclear if MH4xxx operated by EK are accepted for earning Elite miles/tiers though they do earn normal miles on Enrich.

Edited by Mushrif A

That is obvious - you cant credit those into Enrich to earn elite miles/tiers.

I know MH5xxx flights operated by any carrier (OW or non-OW) can be credited into Enrich and do earn Elite miles/ tiers.

But it is unclear if MH4xxx operated by EK are accepted for earning Elite miles/tiers though they do earn normal miles on Enrich.

What is obvious? I was under the impression that all EK flights are now accruable for Enrich miles (not elite miles/tier points) as per EK's press release:

https://www.emirates.com/media-centre/emirates-and-malaysia-airlines-announce-codeshare-enhancements

I asked if they would credit as per QF-metal accrual rates, but they refused politely. Oh well.

Edited by Ashley Lee

What is obvious? I was under the impression that all EK flights are now accruable for Enrich miles (not elite miles/tier points) as per EK's press release:

https://www.emirates.com/media-centre/emirates-and-malaysia-airlines-announce-codeshare-enhancements

I asked if they would credit as per QF-metal accrual rates, but they refused politely. Oh well.

Obvious to not earn Elite miles or sectors if ticketed as EK.

As for your situation, you should be able to accrue the miles in Enrich. You probably got an ignorant person responding to your query. I would write again or call to get the credits. Worth pointing out that on Enrich's website, it is clearly shown EK as one of the airline partners and that one can accrue Enrich miles by crediting EK flights.

Sign in to follow this