MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAB Signed Partnership with Emirates Effective 1 February 2016

Hot hot hot from the sexy and gorgeous spies at the Emirates Golden Boudoir:

Question:

Isn't the objective for this EK-MH partnership is for MH to offer EK a connection in the South East Asia region? With EK launching their own flights to SEA cities like Hanoi and Yangon, what else can MH offers other than mereput?

Flight schedule has been published:

EK388 DXB RGN 0250 1105
EK388 RGN HAN 1235 1450
EK389 HAN RGN 2250 0020+1
EK389 RGN DXB 0150 0505
The flight will connect to large connecting bank between 6-9 am for departures to Europe at DXB.

Flight schedule has been published:

EK388 DXB RGN 0250 1105

EK388 RGN HAN 1235 1450

EK389 HAN RGN 2250 0020+1

EK389 RGN DXB 0150 0505

The flight will connect to large connecting bank between 6-9 am for departures to Europe at DXB.

If the above is operate by mh, the aircraft would turn around at Han in 60 minutes without considering connection at dxb.

when would te codeshare become effective for AMS ?

Today's KL0809 still shows AF8399 GA9089 MH5631 !

Moreover, KLM will increase the KUL frequencies from daily to 10x a week, also because of the void left by MH...

What is happening with MH?? Their FB wall is flooded with complaints and complaints of flight cancellations, delay etc.

This does not do any good for MAB......

What is happening with MH?? Their FB wall is flooded with complaints and complaints of flight cancellations, delay etc.

This does not do any good for MAB......

Yeahhh

it is full with complaints

but.........demographically (ehemmmmm...not to point fingers to anyone), the tendency of complaining happened to be skewed to one ethnic / race.

most of the complaints are regarding refunds (I have no problem with my refunds, as long as detailed information is given), flight cancellations / delays (they inform me via sms and emails - as long as contact numbers are provided during booking and not doing booking via 3rd party website)

IMHO, before we bluntly write our complaints on their FB, do educate ourselves first. Yes, customers are always right but 'not so clever' customers errr........I rest my case

And we continue with the brainless postings...

"Yeahhh

it is full with complaints

but.........demographically (ehemmmmm...not to point fingers to anyone), the tendency of complaining happened to be skewed to one ethnic / race."

Well done, Affendi - for your genuinely stupid opinion.. If people are upset at whatever - In today's context it is part and parcel for them to post their opinions (no matter how educated/uneducated) on social media - just as you have done with your post! Gold star, buddy!

The mark of great customer service is how an organisation responds to customer complaints whether these are justified or not. If you leave your customer with a bitter aftertaste, they will not return to patronise you again.

So if MAB starts losing passengers this year, you will definitely know why passengers have chosen not to fly with MH.

If flights were not cancelled, there would be no complaints about refunds. So please look at the cause, not the effect!

MH has a double page advert today announcing fares for sectors flown by EK. As expected, the fares for economy class are sky-high and given that those flying in economy are usually price sensitive, why would anybody pay those ridiculous fares when one can get cheaper fares through EK directly or on QR and earn Enrich miles?!!

Doesnt make sense.

Once I booked a MH return ticket on Expedia and later need to change the return flight. So called Expedia and have it change but received email from MH after a few days said; flight change is cancelled. Called Expedia again for changes and again received email from MH said flight change in cancelled for the second time. Called Expedia yet again and was advised to call MH. According to MH, as ticket is booked through Experdia, they are helpless until I performed the outbound sector. So I ended up got the return sector burned.

Who should I complain to? MH, Expedia or myslef for booking MH ticket on Expedia?

Oh, never thought of problems with sites like Expedia.

The mark of great customer service is how an organisation responds to customer complaints whether these are justified or not. If you leave your customer with a bitter aftertaste, they will not return to patronise you again.

So if MAB starts losing passengers this year, you will definitely know why passengers have chosen not to fly with MH.

If flights were not cancelled, there would be no complaints about refunds. So please look at the cause, not the effect!

Totally agree!

In the organisation I am working with, the turnaround time is five working days. If the case is not resolved by fifth day, PIC is required to escalate to senior or team lead. We will update our customer with senior/ team lead copied in.

If the case remains unresolved by sixth day, both of you will hear personally from the manager.

We have a huge projector display in front, stating our centre "traffic conditon, each individual's cases' "health status" and KPI. with a HUGE CLOCK beside.......Reading between the line: The clock is ticking, so is your bonus at end of the year....

Stressful? Yes indeed, but you are taught to be accountable and responsible, not the typical 'tak apa' Malaysians attitude.

And of course, you need to solve the case with 'quality', not by quantity.

Oh, never thought of problems with sites like Expedia.

Yes, booking through third parties website runs a fair chance of risks especially when there is delay, change in flight schedule and flight cancellation. This is why airlines prefer their passengers to book through their own website and be be less reliant on other distribution channels. Some airlines even went to an extend to sever all ties with external parties.

Man MH really needs to decide which logo are they using/releasing to media/partners.. it's so confusing to keep seeing different tail logos around on NEW materials. Old materials/planes etc, no problems since they have already been done/printed etc.. but new ones?

Has anyone notice how many MH domestic flights daily are put up for codeshare with EK? If EK is to fly domestically from KUL to BKI/KCH/PEN using its own metals in such frequencies, it already is the third biggest carrier in Malaysia.

Man MH really needs to decide which logo are they using/releasing to media/partners.. it's so confusing to keep seeing different tail logos around on NEW materials. Old materials/planes etc, no problems since they have already been done/printed etc.. but new ones?

I agree, so many liveries, old and new and not a single consistent one.

I think the A380 style wau is just ridiculous, the one which took the lines all the way towards the edge. The wau on EK's page still looked the best despite being associated with the MH370 and MH17 tragedies.

Whispers going around that EK will delink KUL and MEL soon, EK408/409 will continue to originate out of MEL, I'm not sure if a new KUL service is being added. The plan for MEL-KUL-DXB was always temporary, but the arrangement stayed for quite a number of years.

This will surely help MH loads in/out of MEL, possibly going back to 3 daily sometime down the track?

That sucks. I'd rather they put us on KUL-SIN-MEL on their metal.

What usually happens in this situation? Do we get to choose? Or is it "I give you this option, take it or leave it (refund)?"

That sucks. I'd rather they put us on KUL-SIN-MEL on their metal.

What usually happens in this situation? Do we get to choose? Or is it "I give you this option, take it or leave it (refund)?"

The options available from their call centre are pretty flexible. U should call them. My DXB-CDG leg was cancelled by them last time. I called and they pretty much offered everything in the list for me.

Here is what's happening:

- EK will de-link MEL from KUL, making EK408/409 non-stop DXB-MEL-DXB

- As a result EK will reduce KUL from 4 daily to 3 daily

All effective 30OCT

Sign in to follow this