MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
affendi osman

MAB New Business Class Seat on All Existing 15 A333 from 1 April 2016

It better be Vantage XL otherwise MAB would be on the bottom end yet again

for the A330 we can give them some slack but not on the A350 which will be the "flagship"

My family just took the business class to MEL. My sister was happy with 1K, but both my parents in 4K and 6K were complaining about the small footwell once the seat is in bed mode. Apparently, there are 2 things protuding out from the footwell as well.

Do the A seats have better footwell? Or the 2 center seats? Thinking of changing their seats for the return flight.

Thanks in advance.

My family just took the business class to MEL. My sister was happy with 1K, but both my parents in 4K and 6K were complaining about the small footwell once the seat is in bed mode. Apparently, there are 2 things protuding out from the footwell as well.

Do the A seats have better footwell? Or the 2 center seats? Thinking of changing their seats for the return flight.

Thanks in advance.

My advice is to take the two center seats for any a330 flight never take any throne seat if you can't sleep upright and require to sleep sideways. For a350 tho I can vouch that row 9 seats and even the throne on that row has a lot of legroom. Edited by jahur