MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
affendi osman

MAB New Business Class Seat on All Existing 15 A333 from 1 April 2016

A malaysianwinger sent this pic to me. Believe it's a new colour that blends in with the new seats.

WhatsApp%20Image%202016-12-13%20at%2022.

Anyway, she doesn't have any more pics cause she left it aboard.

A malaysianwinger sent this pic to me. Believe it's a new colour that blends in with the new seats.

Left it onboard due to a lack of back-facing Cs? :acute:

15590650_10210960243309386_2183809400251

Also have in White and black (not in picture)

Tango Kilo is in the house for cabin reconfig.

They finally caught it. It was running around doing a MNL and SGN run the last few days. Like a dog I had that never wanted to bathe... very hard to catch.

off topic - any one knows when will the two 737 birds with LCC Y seat (grey leather, narrow ptich) leave the fleet? Conversely, I seem to catch them too often for my liking!

off topic - any one knows when will the two 737 birds with LCC Y seat (grey leather, narrow ptich) leave the fleet? Conversely, I seem to catch them too often for my liking!

MLE, MLF, MLG, MLH, FFF are still flying actively, only FFD and FFE already end of lease, to be withdrawn from fleet soon.

They finally caught it. It was running around doing a MNL and SGN run the last few days. Like a dog I had that never wanted to bathe... very hard to catch.

Hahahaha this dog is too busy due to peak season, seasonal charter e.g CTS and equipment upgrade to certain routes. But yes, they finallycaught it, to stay idle for few weeks.

MLE, MLF, MLG, MLH, FFF are still flying actively, only FFD and FFE already end of lease, to be withdrawn from fleet soon.

Hahahaha this dog is too busy due to peak season, seasonal charter e.g CTS and equipment upgrade to certain routes. But yes, they finallycaught it, to stay idle for few weeks.

What ?! I thought only a couple of these birds were leased. Seven? No wonder they are ubiquitous! Some friends who are used to AK, tried MH for the first time and got those troll masters, were totally unimpressed and regretted the switch.

Edited by V Wong

I know I'm going to get quite a bit of flak for this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Yes, the non-BSI cabins might look rather dull and LCCish, but I find them to be more comfortable than their BSI counterparts :)

(Believe we should steer the discussion back to the new J and the all-important amenity kits)

but I find them to be more comfortable than their BSI counterparts :)

For what it's worth - it is my finding also. Give me 5CD if in Y or 1AC if in J on those old birds and I'm a happy camper.

MTK is now flying out to Jeddah