MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
affendi osman

MAB New Business Class Seat on All Existing 15 A333 from 1 April 2016

So, to date which MH A333 has the new biz seats installed?

I understood earlier that these are -MTA,B,C,J,I,L,O.

And maybe now -MTM too. Which one is next? Any others added to the refitted fleet?

So, to date which MH A333 has the new biz seats installed?

I understood earlier that these are -MTA,B,C,J,I,L,O.

And maybe now -MTM too. Which one is next? Any others added to the refitted fleet?

MTM is also refurbed, Suspect MTG is next.

MTM is also refurbed, Suspect MTG is next.

Correct indeed. MTM is now flying in from Tokyo as I write this post. 9M-MTG has not flown since 08/08/2016.

Out of 15 in fleet, 8 is completed, 7 to go. If I remember correct, they aimed to complete the A330 refurbishment by Sept 2016.

Will the refurb be in time for all A330 routes to have the new biz by year end?

Very likely I think. Current pace is more or less in line with what they've said they'd do.

-MTM has be in service with new J class since last Friday. In other hand, -MTG is on progress with refurbishment, expected in service on September 1, 2016

Are they behind schedule? I thought they were aiming to complete the A330 refurbishment by Sep/Oct. Looks like it won't be completely finished until Dec if there's 5 more to go.

Are they behind schedule? I thought they were aiming to complete the A330 refurbishment by Sep/Oct. Looks like it won't be completely finished until Dec if there's 5 more to go.

I think they are around one month behind schedule, not a big problem. The schedule was somehow disrupted when one A333 went AOG recently and need to be fixed.

Saw two A333 MH in Melbourne today parked next to each other. Any idea what happen to them? Rescue flight? Extra flight ?

Saw two A333 MH in Melbourne today parked next to each other. Any idea what happen to them? Rescue flight? Extra flight ?

MTG went AOG in MEL after operating 129 yesterday and could not operate the return 128. MTM operated 149 yesterday, and was turned around this morning and utilised as 128D.

Whatever it was wrong with MTG was rectified and it operated 148 as planned (149/148 has a long ground time in MEL)

Good thinking.

Edited by Suzanne Goh