MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

Poll: Malaysianwings 11th Anniversary - 25 June 2016

Malaysian Wings Anniversary Venue Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Where shall we go for the 11th Anniversary Celebrations?

• Hong Kong HKG
    • Jakarta CGK
    • Melbourne MEL
    • Osaka KIX
    • Sydney SYD
    • Taipei TPE

I have booked my tickets to HKG. So we should start and attendance list, like in past years! :)

1. flee plus 1

Oh I just realised that the anniversary is in HK this year!!

I'm based in HK at the moment, won't be able to make Saturday unfortunately but if you guys are organising something the night before (24/6) e.g. dinner, please PM me ok..

HELLO~~~!!!??? Any updates on the Anniversary??

Flee, are you still coming?

Edited by S V Choong

Hi all MWingers:

Probably the smallest MW anniversary celebrations ever. HC Chai and I were lucky to be able to receive Francis Lee (Flee) to celebrate this event. Initially, we thought this year's anniversary, being the 11th, will be a non-starter. Francis sent through a Private Message to inform us that he will be in HK a day prior to the anniversary, so we went out to dinner at Kam's Kitchen near Fortress Hill MTR station. HC and Mrs. Lee were able to join us at this Michelin listed restaurant.

IMG_05001.jpg

More about Kam's Kitchen:

http://www.openrice.com/en/hongkong/r-kams-kitchen-tin-hau-guangdong-chinese-bbq-r175381/menus

With HC departing for KCH on Hong Kong Airlines' red eyed direct flight during the night, which left us two to spot at Hong Kong International Airport the next day. Francis arrived at the airport very early in the morning, I was able to join him at around 2pm onwards to catch some of the fish of the day.

IMG_05331.jpg

Mr. Lee checking out the approaching targets.

IMG_05241.jpg

While I checked out Flight Radar 24 on my iPhone.

IMG_05351.jpg

Mr. Lee and I parted at around 4:30pm, feeling that the light condition is deteriorating and feeling a bit satisfied with the caught of the day.

I shall leave Mr. Lee to share his caught of the day, since I believe he has processed much of the photos by now. It was good to meet HC and Francis for the first time and Happy Anniversary guys. I hope to be able to join you guys in KUL next.

Do let me know if anyone is interested in going to the Zhuhai International Airshow during early November 2016. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Indeed, Mr. Flee had placed some of his catch on the Spotting in Hong Kong thread.

http://www.malaysianwings.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5194&page=38

Edited by S V Choong

Sign in to follow this