MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

MAB A350-900 Regional Flights to PEN, BKK, SIN & BKI from 9 December 2017

Yes. The description is pretty vague. The spy said it looks like the J seats on the B738. I think she is referring to the colour i.e. blue.

The Pinnacle seat looks like this. http://beaerospace.com/products/seating-products/main_cabin_pinnacle/

I wonder if Malaysia Airlines will have any customised holders for phone/tablets. The quality of most IFE screens are worse than most phones/tablets anyway, not to mention the sound/audio quality.

Good news for local spotters. They planned proving flight for A350 on the 8 Dec. KUL/BKI/KCH/KUL.

Thanks for info. cc @Prestley Shim.

Wow; What a surprise.Thanks for the info!

Any info for the BKI-KCH leg? since I'm arriving at KCH on 8th Dec at 1320hrs from SBW onboard AK6469.

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

I am not sure of the interior - wonder if there is any wow-factor

The cabin products are already known. Same 1-2-1/1-2-2 in J (which gets a lot of flak on this forum for not being revolutionary), and F is supposedly a step back from the A380's (also accused of being a half-baked product).

So according to some members, we can conclude that the wow-factor will be limited to the exterior.

MH's A350-900 standard "swoosh" livery.

http://a380.boards.net/thread/1569/a350-900-msn159-mh1?page=3

Rumour has it that this bird with test rego F-WZFG (MSN159) is going to be 9M-MAB.

I guess the National Flag bird with test rego F-WZHE (MSN165) is going to be 9M-MAC?

Edited by S V Choong

MH's A350-900 standard "swoosh" livery.

http://a380.boards.net/thread/1569/a350-900-msn159-mh1?page=3

Rumour has it that this bird with test rego F-WZFG (MSN159) is going to be 9M-MAB.

I guess the National Flag bird with test rego F-WZHE (MSN165) is going to be 9M-MAC?

Welcome back from wherever you have been. Sorry to burst the bubble but much of the "rumour" is already a fact many, many days (weeks) ago.

I noticed the registrations applied at rear end of both the MH birds we have seen so far has the "F-WZ" portion in bigger font size compared to the "FG" and "HE" parts - also not aligned

Anyone in the know care to share reason for this tardiness on part of the painters over at Toulouse ? :)

I noticed the registrations applied at rear end of both the MH birds we have seen so far has the "F-WZ" portion in bigger font size compared to the "FG" and "HE" parts - also not aligned

Anyone in the know care to share reason for this tardiness on part of the painters over at Toulouse ? :)

Two stickers with different sizes? And since they are temporary ... they thought they could get away with it ... little do they know natives and residents of some island in the tropics could be so observant ...

Welcome back from wherever you have been. Sorry to burst the bubble but much of the "rumour" is already a fact many, many days (weeks) ago.

Fair enough, I don't really pay too much attention to MH anyway.

Two stickers with different sizes? And since they are temporary ... they thought they could get away with it ...

Tsk tsk tsk ..... :rolleyes:

Fair enough, I don't really pay too much attention to MH anyway.

SV, you actually took part in the discussion upthread! Please see: http://www.malaysianwings.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20487&p=375061

Two stickers with different sizes? And since they are temporary ... they thought they could get away with it ... little do they know natives and residents of some island in the tropics could be so observant ...

Must be because Airbus are trying to chase their delivery targets for 2017.

The first set of letters apply to all their test aircraft (they remain the same) - so they print more of them to save costs. The last two letters are more specific and change with each aircraft tested. So they just run off the stickers as and when required.