MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Timothy

Malaysia Airlines Online Check-In "upgrade"

Just OLCI and they have a new UI. Looks much better than the previous UI and it didn't allow me to print my BP using Safari (for some reasons, it didn't download the BP even though my block-up blocker was disabled - previously I need to disable pop-up blocker on Safari). I switched to Chrome and everything worked fine :)

Works fine for me and i think much better than the old one. This new version allows one to still change seats after the initial online check in....and seems to be reflected as well in the check in kiosk at the airport...(at least at BKI)

Just OLCI and they have a new UI. Looks much better than the previous UI and it didn't allow me to print my BP using Safari (for some reasons, it didn't download the BP even though my block-up blocker was disabled - previously I need to disable pop-up blocker on Safari). I switched to Chrome and everything worked fine :)

I encountered some problems with enrich redemption by using safari (even disabling the pop-up blocker) - the new page could not load in safari, and I had to use Chrome to do it. I wonder if the some of the codes in the website for safari may have some bugs?

I encountered some problems with enrich redemption by using safari (even disabling the pop-up blocker) - the new page could not load in safari, and I had to use Chrome to do it. I wonder if the some of the codes in the website for safari may have some bugs?

Unfortunately despite the growing number of Mac users Safari is still an orphan child. I would often use Chrome or Firefox on my Mac for peace of mind.

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Works fine for me and i think much better than the old one. This new version allows one to still change seats after the initial online check in....and seems to be reflected as well in the check in kiosk at the airport...(at least at BKI)

That to me is a major improvement!

And here is to hoping more better improvements to come for MAB.

Did my check-in for a flight today, and concur that things have improved (at least I was able to check in !) and nice feature to select a "mobile ticket" at the same time.

Sign in to follow this