MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Suzanne Goh

AK Jetbridge Kung Fu

Yup, viewable. Oh gosh. She thought she could just bang on the aircraft door and be allowed entry ah?

Maybe she thought she could open the cabin door herself - is it possible once the door has been armed?

From what I read - she was already told sorry you're late - the flight is departed. The AC was still on stand with doors closed awaiting clearance for pushback and startup - and she decided to rush past the folks on duty and demanded the door be opened for her. Lucky they didn't withdraw the Jetbridge yet or else she would have fallen down and cracked her head open on the Tarmac.

Maybe she thought she could open the cabin door herself - is it possible once the door has been armed?

Yes you can open the door from both sides when on the ground. When the door is armed it just means the slide will deploy. If that had happened - the other pax would have probably killed her on the spot. 😁

Adui, some more want to argue with the ground crew and police.

Always be at the gate mins on time!! It has stated clearly in the boarding past you need to be at the gate 45mins before the departure time.

Is air rage more common now? Or is it because now it is easier to capture on video and disseminate via social media? I still behave the same when travelling now compared to say 10-15 years ago. Ermm except following the MH17 tragedy, I try to smile even though I'm feeling rotten inside, because the other person may feel even more teruk. Does people's travel etiquette change over time? What could be the possible reasons if the incidence is truly increased? I'm puzzled..

Edited by V Wong

More of: "I PAY FOR THE TICKET, I MUST BE ALLOWED ON BOARD!!!"

The rising Asia-middle income mentality......not everyone, some individual think they are more entitled than others, although all pax is flying AirAsia in this case.

Sign in to follow this