MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

KUL 14R 2015

WoW all those nice shots. Can I know where are the locations to get these shots? would like to go sometimes.

CX is sending a 744 to KUL today (CX729). She will return to HKG on Saturday (22 Aug 2015) as CX720 departing @8:55. One of CX's remaining 744.

Edited by S V Choong

CX is sending a 744 to KUL today (CX729). She will return to HKG on Saturday (22 Aug 2015) as CX720 departing @8:55. One of CX's remaining 744.

Yeah I noticed that yesterday, too bad CX 744 comes in 1940hrs LT. Too dark. I wish CX would deploy B744 on CX725 flight which arrives in the light of evening. :D

1 September 2015 - a historic day for Malaysia Airlines Berhad. Its the dawn of a new era and MAB was born on this day. However, it was an anticlimax of sorts. KLIA was shrouded in thick haze, nothing much seems to have changed and there were no official launch nor media events...

Still, some of us went to runway 14R in hope of getting surprised - perhaps a new livery will be flying on this day. Alas, it was not to be and we were left to be entertained by foreign airlines...

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Edited by flee

Where is the morning spot for RWY14R? The one where the picture of the Mahan A340-600 was from.

This is not a publicly accessible location and airport security is strict.

Some shots when 14R in use for landing months ago

Dynasty

B18361cs1chk_zpsvh8vskft.jpg

EY Expo 2015

A6EYH3s_zpsdylffvzh.jpg

Speedbird 33

GYMML4sok_zpsjo42okln.jpg

14L actions

Biman_zpsy6hcvfnx.jpg

ISO opening a new thread, I will just post here.

Hari Raya is coming soon and Garuda is sending a bigger equipment PK-GPG for GA821 back to CGK

Selamat Hari Raya 2016 to all !

PKGPG1w_zps1deqcyzx.jpg

Sign in to follow this