MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Kong

Aigner EDT for men on board B737-800 Business Class

Hi, I just fell in love with the Aigner EDT for men that was provided in the B737-800 business class (domestic route).

Can any sifu's here kindly enlighten me on which range of Aigner EDT (for men) that is currently provided for in the business class aircraft toilets of B737-800?

Thanks!

May I know where can I get Aigner fragrances? I don't seem to find any outlets, especially in Sarawak.

I did not even manage to find it in KLIA 2 fragrance outlets.

So online purchase is the only choice?

Indeed not easy to find. Can be found in its boutiques including the KLIA branch. Online purchase is not a bad idea - usually at discounted price since these are not popular - provided you the find a reliable seller with genuine product.

Talking about Aigners in 738 biz class, I noticed of late that these are being replaced by generic virtually-no-brand MH-labelled EDTs in clear plastic bottles with grey caps. Smells citrus-like.

I'm guessing that as stocks are depleted...MH has resorted to these el-cheapo replacements.

Guys, thanks for all the info.

I have since managed to get the Aigner Man 2 Evolution EDT from online store Best Buy World.com.

Once again, I really can't thank you guys enough for all the exclusive info!

Guys, thanks for all the info.

I have since managed to get the Aigner Man 2 Evolution EDT from online store Best Buy World.com.

Once again, I really can't thank you guys enough for all the exclusive info!

Try the purple one for HER

Aigner Starlight

Sign in to follow this