MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

flymojo Airline Orders 20 Bombardier CS100 + 20 Option

Does anyone know what's the waiting time for a CS100 now?

..it hopes to start flying as soon as possible.... wait, is there any recruitment drive for the crew members yet ? Or they intend to get it from express bus company ? :D

I m just wondering what is their definition of mojo? Mojo as in Austin Powers mojo?

My exact sentiments, Austin Powers. :) Wonder if you need any libido to fly with them. :D Oh behave...!

mojo.jpg

I have a feeling perhaps the "Mojo" is an abbreviation of someone's name.. Like "Mohammad Johan" or something. Jo = Johor?

It sounds bad in Cantonese - Mou Jor will remind some of MH370's disappearance!

How did it get the AOC so easily? Maybe that is AK's price for the RM 2b he advanced to 1MDB. ;)

Lion surprised us back in 2012 when they launched Malindo. It has taken us by surprise, and they managed to start flying in less than a year. Lion definitely gave the biggest backup financially. No doubt bout their financial muscle. That's the most important essence of starting an airline.

This time flymojo did the same thing, and i hope they will fly. If it's true that they are somehow connected to the richest man in Semenanjung, i'm confident they will obtain whatever approvals and aircrafts needed to start operation

Other start ups.... Rayani, Melaka Air, etc..... better throw their millions to charity

This plane can stretch from JB all the way to Seoul on a full load. Recent development of test flights revealed that the range advertised is well below it's capability.

Thin routes on 6-7 hr missions may be justified if they plan to operate as a full-serviced carrier. Interesting if they can offer BKI-NRT or HND..even CTS, or BKI to some Australian cities. Same applies to JHB. Not to mention it's ultra-quiet,(noise is on par if not slightly more than that of turbo-prop...will they allow it to operate out of Subang?)

hmmm mojo lost its urban lingo appeal a few years back maybe. Feeling it's hip to be square all over again :p

wow.. More airlines for KLIA 2 !!

I have not read anything that say they will fly to KUL :)

Quotes from the flymojo's page

" ..... groovy folks who are unconventional enough to do unconventional things to your advantage"

"..... (you're not going to believe how different we are from the others!)"

Funny things do happen in this country :D

Does anyone know what's the waiting time for a CS100 now?

Mau metallic or non-metallic? Auto or Manual? You give me some extra I can put you in front of waiting list laaaa

Cs100 has lower break even load than a320 and 738, should be able to survive competition better.

My question is where are they getting their pax from if their bases are JHB and BKI?

My question is where are they getting their pax from if their bases are JHB and BKI?

Their base could be jhb and bki but believe there is nothing to stop them to have more routes from Kul or szb.

Friend: Wah you know ah, i bought a KL to bali ticket on AA for RM100 only.

Me: Wah superb, Don't forget put your enrich card for AA ya? can get miles you know

Friend after flight: Eh, you bluff me - check in agent at KLIA2 laugh at me, says i cannot collect enrich miles on Air Asia

Me: What air asia? you said you flying American mah....

Hahaha, we went to South America recently with AA, and a smart alec snidely remarked, I thought you would never fly LCC to America. Die laughing one!

Hahaha, we went to South America recently with AA, and a smart alec snidely remarked, I thought you would never fly LCC to America. Die laughing one!

Welcome back Dr. Naim. Haven't seen you here in a while.

hahahah - some people in the past would have called AA an LCC - but i think they've done really nicely the last 2-3 years. They are refurbishing the 772 fleet, part of the 763 fleet, and their transcon A321T's are really nice to sit in regardless of class of service. Their 77W and 787 - really modern looking interiors. Not surprising i think they're making money these days.

Suzanne,the guy thought AA was AirAsia, like your story. So double ignorance there, AirAsia flying to America?

SV, Suzanne's story was too good to pass.

:)

Probably the same way how AK get their passengers for BKI - Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Taipei ? Asiana Airlines, Easter Jet and Jin Air get their passengers for BKI - ICN which are mostly O&D ?

There also used to be scheduled charter flights to BKI from Shanghai (Spring Airlines and China Eastern Airlines), Chengdu (MU), Guangzhou and Shenzhen (China Southern Airlines). MU and CZ even had multiple extra flights during Chinese New Year last year... All was so great until MH370 mysteriously disappeared.

Edited by Isaac