MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mike P

British Airways first class called 'filthy' and 'disgusting'

Twice I've been on MAS a380 and economy class seat was disgusting... Bits of vomit not cleaned from the table. There was a smell of old vomit throughout the flight. We had to clean the table with our wet wipes before we could even use it. Cost cutting was showing even in 2013

Have you guys ever see the aircraft cleaners at work? I wouldn't call it cost cutting as it happens all the time.

Twice I've been on MAS a380 and economy class seat was disgusting... Bits of vomit not cleaned from the table. There was a smell of old vomit throughout the flight. We had to clean the table with our wet wipes before we could even use it. Cost cutting was showing even in 2013

I'm frequently on long haul (including A380) and short haul on MH Business / Economy . Cleanliness didn't use to be a problem until around 2013 ? Nowadays seats look as if there havent been wiped down for weeks, and grime on IFE controller is a given (in any class).

Have you guys ever see the aircraft cleaners at work? I wouldn't call it cost cutting as it happens all the time.

Yeap, the team of 6-7 people are always there. Problem is I've no idea what they've been doing during the 40 minute turn around time. MasWings planes are downright filthy, though I've never tried Firefly or any other prop service in M'sia.

Going to give AK some credit there in saying they at least have clean interiors !

Sign in to follow this