MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

World's Safest Airlines for 2015

AirlineRatings.com, the world’s only safety and product rating website, which was launched in June 2013, has announced its top ten safest airlines and top ten safest low cost airlines for 2015 from the 449 it monitors.

Top of the list again is Qantas which has a fatality free record in the jet era. Making up the remainder of the top ten in alphabetical order are:

Interesting although I see these ratings as a twin to airlinequality which has very biased ratings. QF had many incidents over the past ten years, how is it that they are rated the safest? What are the criteria's? How are they assessed? Nevertheless it is a good way of putting things into perspective after the recent incidents. Just a thought.

Interesting although I see these ratings as a twin to airlinequality which has very biased ratings. QF had many incidents over the past ten years, how is it that they are rated the safest? What are the criteria's? How are they assessed? Nevertheless it is a good way of putting things into perspective after the recent incidents. Just a thought.

Call it unfair and biased but what else can we suggest other basing on fatality and incidents?

as have explained by the magazine, Qantas have Zero fatality during its long years as a jet operator - although they do have a few incidents but none of these resulted in any loss of lives.

how about singapore airlines ....

The only aircraft SQ lost was the B747-400 in Tropical livery in TPE some 14 years ago, as she took off from the wrong runway hitting construction equipment. Today SQ is still within the Top 10 safest airlines.

Silk Air lost a B737-300 in Sumatra, possibly to do with pilot suicide (but SQ and MI are separate entities).

I think for sure is that we know what makes an unsafe airlines. Poor records of servicing and maintenance of aircraft, and dubious pilots qualifications. These airlines we need to avoid.

No one for sure can say their airline are the safest.

How bout MAS accident is it pilot error??i still think MAS still safe because mh17 was shot down by someone and mh370 still unknown n nowhere to be found..

Airline Ratings is the brainchild of a two-bit nitwit from The West australian Newspaper (a publication not even deserving of the colloquial 'rag') - Geoffrey Thomas.

He is a so called "aviation expert" that of late has made a name for himself with appearances on all major networks.. He feeds theories and fuels rumours.. He has a hard-on for Qantas and hence why in every article he writes, like MH and QZ, he will draw comparisons to how such can "never happen at QF." His recent shocker of an article "why I will never fly AirAsia" is testament to his bias and lack of objectivity.

Thus, take AirlineRatings with not just a pinch of salt, but perhaps the whole salt shaker and some more. His methods are fraught with subjective and non-substantiated opinion..

Airline Ratings is the brainchild of a two-bit nitwit from The West australian Newspaper (a publication not even deserving of the colloquial 'rag') - Geoffrey Thomas.

He is a so called "aviation expert" that of late has made a name for himself with appearances on all major networks.. He feeds theories and fuels rumours.. He has a hard-on for Qantas and hence why in every article he writes, like MH and QZ, he will draw comparisons to how such can "never happen at QF." His recent shocker of an article "why I will never fly AirAsia" is testament to his bias and lack of objectivity.

Thus, take AirlineRatings with not just a pinch of salt, but perhaps the whole salt shaker and some more. His methods are fraught with subjective and non-substantiated opinion..

Your views and thoughts are identical to most fellow aviation enthusiasts.

He lost of lot (well what he had remaining) credibility with his MH370 simulator story.

Bet you'll find he's a QFF Platinum 1 with full Chairmans Lounge access...

Just search his name on a site like pprune....

Sign in to follow this