MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
xtemujin

MAS B772 9M-MRD (Ex Heliconia) Flight MH17 AMS-KUL Shot Down by Russian Missile in Ukraine All 298 POB Killed

1 hour ago, S V Choong said:

Is that the most intelligent opinion you can offer?

And i say again bla bla. What more contributions can u give besides mopping nonsense about how great china is all over and the western media is one sided thingy? This is a thread regarding mh370. If you want to have a discourse regarding media control and perception you can use reddit or 4chan instead.

Edited by jahur

3 hours ago, S V Choong said:

How do you know it doesn't?  Is that what anti-Chinese media says?  I guess if one do not read Chinese, it is likely they won't get the first hand information but resort to only western media. 

There are things to be learnt from the early response and the Chinese government have recognised that.  However, in comparison to the beacon of freedom or whatever it is.  The H1N1 virus is not even recorded there but letting it spread like a wild fire to other countries.... to a point that today it requires the Vice President's permission before the CDC is allowed to report on it?  There are even evidence pointing to the fact that the coronavirus came from that particular country.  I guess nobody would mind and worried about the influenza and coronavirus if it comes from the West. Merely treat it like an influenza, I am guessing western media readers would just suck it up without a question.  I wish to see how the West deals with it and I am sitting in front of the television with my popcorns. 

Are we okay to discuss this here since you light up the issue?

There are even evidence pointing to the fact that the coronavirus came from that particular country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/china-barred-my-dystopian-novel-about-how-its-system-enables-epidemics/2020/02/27/cc0446f0-58e5-11ea-9000-f3cffee23036_story.html

Current outbreak in the U.S

https://www.cdc.gov/outbreaks/index.html

The H1N1 virus is not even recorded there but letting it spread like a wild fire to other countries

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

"Although travel restrictions from Wuhan City and other cities across China may have reduced the absolute number of travellers to and from China, we estimated that about two thirds of COVID-19 cases exported from mainland China have remained undetected worldwide, potentially resulting in multiple chains of as yet undetected human-to-human transmission outside mainland China."

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/mrc-global-infectious-disease-analysis/news--wuhan-coronavirus/

When an Epidemic Looms, Gagging Scientists Is a Terrible Idea
In an epidemic, suppression of bad news costs lives and eventually angers the public. The White House is in danger of repeating the error.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/28/health/coronavirus-pence-messaging.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Edited by KK Lee

On 2/29/2020 at 11:44 PM, KK Lee said:

"Although travel restrictions from Wuhan City and other cities across China may have reduced the absolute number of travellers to and from China, we estimated that about two thirds of COVID-19 cases exported from mainland China have remained undetected worldwide, potentially resulting in multiple chains of as yet undetected human-to-human transmission outside mainland China."

Have a read of the following.  Virus genetics do not lie, whereas politicians do.

http://english.xtbg.cas.cn/ns/es/202002/t20200224_230113.html?fbclid=IwAR1UQ7ygkc1hegVMfcL-9-oyb41Su8ASnQR1FULse8028bvzZ4K02qS2BgY

The bulk majority of "Wuhan" coronavirus in China was of Type C, which is the grandson of Type A virus.  China only have various subsets or the offsprings of Type C, whereas the US have all types.  Type A is the original form, so in order to get from Type A to Type C, it must evolve from A to C.  So it gives you an idea where that source came from.  Not from China.

The US troops went to Wuhan to participate in some sports event before the outbreak.  So there was a bit of suspicion there.  Japan on the other hand is suspecting the virus originated from the US.  A Japanese lady who went to Hawaii and came back with Coronavirus depsite having not visited China at all.  Someone who did look at the genetics will blame it all on China.  Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Australia all have the early forms of Type A and B virus.  So who spread it?  The US is not saying anything about this and the CDC did not even have any idea before but blamed all the strange form of pheunomia on the electronic cigarettes.  Is CDC still reliable?

Since you mentioned Dr. Li Wen Liang, click this

On 2/29/2020 at 10:16 PM, jahur said:

And i say again bla bla. What more contributions can u give besides mopping nonsense about how great china is all over and the western media is one sided thingy? This is a thread regarding mh370. If you want to have a discourse regarding media control and perception you can use reddit or 4chan instead.

My contribution is to debunk some flat western lies while some prefer to belive it without giving it the benefit of the doubt.  :)

3 hours ago, S V Choong said:

Have a read of the following.  Virus genetics do not lie, whereas politicians do.

http://english.xtbg.cas.cn/ns/es/202002/t20200224_230113.html?fbclid=IwAR1UQ7ygkc1hegVMfcL-9-oyb41Su8ASnQR1FULse8028bvzZ4K02qS2BgY

The bulk majority of "Wuhan" coronavirus in China was of Type C, which is the grandson of Type A virus.  China only have various subsets or the offsprings of Type C, whereas the US have all types.  Type A is the original form, so in order to get from Type A to Type C, it must evolve from A to C.  So it gives you an idea where that source came from.  Not from China.

The US troops went to Wuhan to participate in some sports event before the outbreak.  So there was a bit of suspicion there.  Japan on the other hand is suspecting the virus originated from the US.  A Japanese lady who went to Hawaii and came back with Coronavirus depsite having not visited China at all.  Someone who did look at the genetics will blame it all on China.  Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Australia all have the early forms of Type A and B virus.  So who spread it?  The US is not saying anything about this and the CDC did not even have any idea before but blamed all the strange form of pheunomia on the electronic cigarettes.  Is CDC still reliable?

My contribution is to debunk some flat western lies while some prefer to belive it without giving it the benefit of the doubt.  :)

Then use a proper thread to open about it. Its annoying expecting to read information regarding mh370 and instead im seeing tabloid piss fight.

9 hours ago, S V Choong said:

Replied at "News of the World" thread