MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal

The English needs some editing...grammar is not accurate...someone might need to look into it...sorry...just being honest...

It is important if you plan to attract English speaking tourists. Good English helps to win the confidence of the prospective customer - its a demonstration of your professionalism.

Apparently whatever was on earlier have been taken down for some reasons; all I first got was a page about their earlier soft-launch in Langkawi, then some template pages.

rayaniloremipsum.jpg

I have booked kbr-kul on 20th dec . Hope the flight goes smooth and no delay. Booked for RM100 only for 1 sector.

Tried to check flight fares for KCH KUL sector and BKI sectors but pricing was unavailable for virtually every date I selected. Perhaps they are focusing on the Peninsular flights first for now.

Tried to check flight fares for KCH KUL sector and BKI sectors but pricing was unavailable for virtually every date I selected. Perhaps they are focusing on the Peninsular flights first for now.

I tried searching for that also. Maybe later.

The staff i found at the Rayani air at BKI have no idea when they'll start ops to BKI. But it's the strongest indication yet that BKI could yet be their 1st west malaysia destination. Fingers crossed. Looking forward to their price for the country's trunk route. Have to take into account their non existing inflight entertainment.

The staff i found at the Rayani air at BKI have no idea when they'll start ops to BKI. But it's the strongest indication yet that BKI could yet be their 1st EAST malaysia destination. Fingers crossed. Looking forward to their price for the country's trunk route. Have to take into account their non existing inflight entertainment.

sorry

Did some dummy bookings for KUL-KBR vv earlier this morning, and either the demand was so great or there were some technical glitches, but there was not a single seat available for KUL-KBR sector. Return sector's full-fare Y class and promo J class differs by only RM49; promo Y class seats apparently have sold out or glitched out.

And I would be pretty pissed off, to say it mildly, if my seat turns out to be nowhere like this as shown on their site:

small_banner3.png

Edited by Y. J. Foo

Those in Rayani Air should improvise the airline's website. Photos or whatever images pasted in the website must be relevant to the company's current/confirmed destinations (referring to Trafalgar Sq. in London) and current product offerings. The choice of airline official colour reminds me of pre-2001 AK.