MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal

They also held interviews for cabin crew last weekend

Don't think so. Plenty of CPL holders out there looking for a job so they should've have difficulties finding pilots. From what I heard, first batch of pilots are doing their type rating course now.

Plenty of surplus B737 pilots from MAB are looking for secondment too - so supply exceeds demand by a big margin!

Erm, we shall see what happen this weekend.

This airline I will file under "I will only believe when I see their flight really take off" category.

So what happend to the intention to based at Melaka Airprt?

As per the advertisements from many years ago: Dulu lain, Sekarang lain... :)

I think it is more like a title of a song from Tan Sri SM Salim... :acute:

Not so much. Pious, relugious or not, at the end of the day, quality, reliability, price, comfort and safety will be reasons people choose an airline.

BTW, the route that Rayani intends to fly are already flew by other airline that doesnt serve alcohol onboard.

They also planned on BKI-KUL on the 734s.already served by MH and OD with their free AVOD. Unless the price is really cheap (OD has it), or they have one hell of an inflight dining (now nobody served it for free), they got one hell of a job to get a slice of the country's trunk route. Remember flymojo's coming too..

New Rayani is now blue and green. The red Rayani was set up and managed (or mismanaged) by different team. Ravi and the wife spent so much money and got nothing but bad names and publicity. He decided to stop the bleeding and bring in new management team which consists of 90% ex Malindo staff.

New Rayani is now blue and green. The red Rayani was set up and managed (or mismanaged) by different team. Ravi and the wife spent so much money and got nothing but bad names and publicity. He decided to stop the bleeding and bring in new management team which consists of 90% ex Malindo staff.

Ermm... more details?

Sighted at KLIA2 yesterday 10/11. Trial run perhaps. Sorry for the poor quality. From handphone.

rayani_zpsisrzbz4d.jpg

Edited by Waiping

Can book yet?

The English needs some editing...grammar is not accurate...someone might need to look into it...sorry...just being honest...

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT