MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
CH Teo

Goodbye, B734 @ Smarties

Smarties colorful seat become MH's "trademark" and represent our's National flag colour. :)

I do not recall any orange nor green colours in our Jalur Gemilang :)

I didn't like smarties either, but now I miss it.

Similarly, I used to hate MH old livery, especially the gray belly. But since MH pretty much screwed up the new livery, I miss it dearly. I would be super sad once MH 777 are gone for good :sorry:

Only Ikman wants the Smarties and he is not one of the bashers.

I think all the bashers stood still with our judgement. No changes of status quo.

The bashing thread: http://www.malaysianwings.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9101

pardon my manglish. i did no intend to mean Ikman as a basher at all. :)

and who the basher, we know it clearly. need no to list down the name here.

What I mean only the concept of smarties colour not the type of cushion. Smarties colorful seat become MH's "trademark" and represent our's National flag colour. :)

bro, sorry if my earlier statement to make you feel harsh. i do enjoy the colours in the cabin too, just some time being too tiring seeing these people who hands up say support MAS but keep criticized.

bro, sorry if my earlier statement to make you feel harsh. i do enjoy the colours in the cabin too, just some time being too tiring seeing these people who hands up say support MAS but keep criticized.

Yup, really hope as Malaysian we always support our national flag carrier but does mean we can't criticized for good improvement. BTW on last Monday once landing KLIA via B738, I saw 2 B734 parked at apron. Now we miss it.

The real bashers who do not support MH are not here. People who do not love MH will not visit this site ritualistically.

Almost everyone here supports MH and wants them to do better. But, our disappointment can come across as a bashing.

The real bashers who do not support MH are not here. People who do not love MH will not visit this site ritualistically.

Actually I don't really support MH and I have not flown MH internationally for nearly 10 years. However, MH has been part of my childhood life and I come here for the Malaysian aviation scene, not just MH alone...

Sign in to follow this