MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Bandit

MAS new facelift website

I tried to make a booking today thru MAS website. And what I saw was their new website. Simple. Still exploring what new. Yet still their booking system is still the same way. Would love to hear from MWG members..

It's a reskinning exercise. The guts (that is the booking engine) remains the same.

Was booking a flight yesterday.

Still lacks user-friendly-ness, ie: When selecting Date, the Calender pops up. Nice ... until you only want a one way ticket, and you'd have to start the process again to tick "One Way" .

Still lacks user-friendly-ness, ie: When selecting Date, the Calender pops up. Nice ... until you only want a one way ticket, and you'd have to start the process again to tick "One Way" .

Shouldn't that be done before you select date & flights?

It's a reskinning exercise. The guts (that is the booking engine) remains the same.

Yup true definition of 'skin deep facelift' - beyond the front page, the user unfriendly booking engine still very much the same. Minor irritating bugs still there. These bugs have been so omnipresent, I now treat it as a norm. Still waiting for a 'new and improved' website after so many years....

I thought it asked multi-way or one-way in the beginning. Unfortunately, many booking websites do this.

Sign in to follow this