MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
jahur

MAS B738 Hit by a Kancil at KLIA

Pada Jam 1.30 petang tadi, saya mengendali kereta saya, berdaftar W8162D di lapangan terbang KL. Tiba tiba, Boeing 737 yang tidak tahu punya siapa, keluar dari kiri. Saya cuba mengelak, dan terus jam brek saya, tapi malangnya tidak dapat mengelak, lalu terus langgar kenderaan boeing itu.

Kerosakan kereta saya adalah pada bumbung dan lain lain kerosakan yang tidak kelihatan. Ini saja repot saya.

Pada Jam 1.30 petang tadi, saya mengendali kereta saya, berdaftar W8162D di lapangan terbang KL. Tiba tiba, Boeing 737 yang tidak tahu punya siapa, keluar dari kiri. Saya cuba mengelak, dan terus jam brek saya, tapi malangnya tidak dapat mengelak, lalu terus langgar kenderaan boeing itu.

Kerosakan kereta saya adalah pada bumbung dan lain lain kerosakan yang tidak kelihatan. Ini saja repot saya.

Wonder if the car gets to keep NCD? :D

Judging the livery seems this is a newer 737.

Wkwkwkwk!

Airside vehicles are also subject to ATC control - from the Tower. So how this vehicle got into this position is anyone's guess!

Airside vehicles are also subject to ATC control - from the Tower. So how this vehicle got into this position is anyone's guess!

I think the aircraft isn't even moving. Seems to be parked at one of the bays.

I think the aircraft isn't even moving. Seems to be parked at one of the bays.

Which means Suzanne has submitted a repot palsu (false)

Tsk tsk tsk :D

LOL.... thru experience, eh?

On a serious note, aren't all airside vehicles supposed to follow strictly to the path way designated for support vehicles. Critical breach of regulation here. Nevertheless, such things do happen in other airports both local and international.

car-fails-241.jpg

Edited by Cire

OMG :rofl: :rofl:

Which means Suzanne has submitted a repot palsu (false)

Tsk tsk tsk :D

LOL.... thru experience, eh?

Plenty of repot palsu goes on every day in balai. One time - in blinding rain, a kancil hit a water puddle, sideswiped my car, spun around and got hit by a van, a lorry and another car in quick succession.

When I finally got the other reports: it went like this...

Kancil's report: saya bawa kenderaan saya pada kelajuan 40km/h tiba tiba dilanggar oleh van, lorry dan sebuah kereta dari belakang.

Van's report: saya bawa kenderaan saya pada kelajuan 40kmh/h tiba tiba dilanggar oleh lorry dan kereta dari belakang.

Lorry's report: saya bawa kenderaan saya pada kelajuan 40 km/h tiba tiba dilanggar oleh kereta dari belakang.

Car's report: lorry di depan saya langgar van, kemudian pusing dan langgar saya.

Nowhere in ANY of the 4 reports was the kancil hitting me first mentioned.........

PUTRAJAYA, May 15 (Bernama)-- Malaysia Airlines (MAS) has retimed its MH740/741 flights after the aircraft's belly was hit by an airside vehicle at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) today.

The B737-800 aircraft was scheduled to depart to Yangon (Flight MH740) at 10:05am but due to the incident, passengers were transferred to a different aircraft which took off at 10:45am the same day, MAS said in a statement here.

The return flight (MH741) has been retimed to depart Yangon at 12:30pm, it said.

The airline said the driver of the vehicle which belongs to a vendor had been immediately reprimanded.

MAS operations director Captain Izham Ismail said their engineers were on site to assess the damage.

"The preliminary assessment showed no immediate risk to the structure of the aircraft.However the grounding of the aircraft was necessary to conduct a thorough check," he said.

Izham reiterated that the safety of its passengers remained paramount to MAS.

Malaysia Airlines in the statement apologised to all passengers of MH740/741 on May 15 for the disruption to their travel plans.

I wonder what Mr Ray Tan feel about this incident.....

Hahaha nice report ! :pardon:

Plenty of repot palsu goes on every day in balai. One time - in blinding rain, a kancil hit a water puddle, sideswiped my car, spun around and got hit by a van, a lorry and another car in quick succession.

Kancil's report: saya bawa kenderaan saya pada kelajuan 40km/h tiba tiba dilanggar oleh van, lorry dan sebuah kereta dari belakang.

Van's report: saya bawa kenderaan saya pada kelajuan 40kmh/h tiba tiba dilanggar oleh lorry dan kereta dari belakang.

Lorry's report: saya bawa kenderaan saya pada kelajuan 40 km/h tiba tiba dilanggar oleh kereta dari belakang.

Car's report: lorry di depan saya langgar van, kemudian pusing dan langgar saya.

Nowhere in ANY of the 4 reports was the kancil hitting me first mentioned.........

Exasperating trying to figure out the sequence of event from the 4 reports.

There are signs at the balai telling you not to claim responsibility for anything. In this case, I think the Viva driver's report will insist the 737 hit him instead :p

There are signs at the balai telling you not to claim responsibility for anything. In this case, I think the Viva driver's report will insist the 737 hit him instead :p

The corner suddenly appeared out of nowhere on this straight road and surprised me. It then used the guardrail to hit me as I was trying to avoid it.

Once few years ago a police sergeant forced me to accept a lobsided report by intimidation--raising his voice and shouting at me like a father shouting at his son not to try to explain yourself. (I look like a fledgling little bird.)

Another bird's eye view of the incident....Ironically this car company FIRMCITY is having its registered office in Penang instead of KL

And your point is?...

hope its not that "Penang driver" joke :clapping:

Since MH370 captain is from Penang, we are to assume that Penang pilot is ......???

Sign in to follow this