The all new A380 cabin:

"The Residence" Cabin:

First Class Apartment:

First Class Suite cabin for B787:

Business Studio Suite cabin for B787:

Economy Smart cabin for B787:

ONE WORD: BREATH-TAKING!

Edited by JuliusWong

There will be only 1 "The Residence" cabin based on the layout map, but the first class itself looks already like a private pod!

This is Above First Class.

Man, you get your own living room, bathroom, bedroom - not to mention a Butler.

This is one seat that even the First Class people will be envious

Edited by Sharil Abdul Rahman

OMG. It blows SQ and EK out of the water!

MAS is so far behind, can u imagine them coming up with anything like this? Wow, amazing stuff from etihad. Simply blows away SQ ...

Etihad Airways is no jokes, these new cabins set the bar very very high. Even SQ, EK and the noisy neighbour QR lost the game. All three unveiled their 'new' cabin more recently. JUST recently.

A new game changer for aviation industry.........Even the Y class looks more 'humane'...It also made F suite looks so yesterday [EK started the trend].

MH used to far behind the league, now MH is far far behind in the league.

Affendi, thanks for the correction.

I like the way they design the economy seats, so when you sleep, you will not accidently rest your head on your neighbour's shoulder.

This is Above First Class.

Man, you get your own living room, bathroom, bedroom - not to mention a Butler.

This is one seat that even the First Class people will be envious

Perfect to join mile high club.

Wait...there's residence and then there's first class? Meaning there's there's 4 class...on the 380???

Still better than stuff everyone into one class.

Wow......who wants to fly MH now....It will be very very tough for MH to catch up.

True to a certain extend but I think load on MH A380 has been very good despite not having the best product on the A380.

Wait...there's residence and then there's first class? Meaning there's there's 4 class...on the 380???

4 classes yes. Residences book into P. The other first class books into other RBD's like A and F.

Wow......who wants to fly MH now....It will be very very tough for MH to catch up.

I think that's a bit far fetched... (had to google this, cause I don't know about cars) - seems that Ferrari launched their super premium La Ferrari some time back. Out of the reach for a vast majority of the people. Doesn't mean that Toyota or Honda doesn't have a future because of the La Ferrari.....

put it another way. I have 64 segments ticketed as of now but unflown yet on MH. Etihad's offering is nice to drool and look at and admire. No real impact to my life. It's not something I'm aiming for and doesn't change my pattern one bit.

Edited by Suzanne Goh

Well...I still fly MH

True their F class seat looks slightly outdated, but their price is still okay.

Hence, it is not worth paying a lot when flying MH.

MH doesn't deserve the yields given what it is dishing out.

MH seems to get high yields primarily from government pax (i.e. subsidisation at work)

And what MH offers is perfectly fine..there is still a market for it...but it should stop and cease once and for all pretending to be a 5-star carrier.

It may be a solid 4-star carrier...but certainly, doesn't qualify for 5-stars, in my opinion.

Etihad's offering is nice to drool and look at and admire. No real impact to my life.

Yes, like so many things in life.. Desirable but not a necessity. Still need good ole MH workhorse

It is pointless for MH to offer anything close to what EY's new offerings are. Who in the usual passenger demographic of MH can afford it if MH does provide something like that?

Edited by Josh T

It is pointless for MH to offer anything close to what EY's new offerings are. Who in the usual passenger demographic of MH can afford it if MH does provide something like that?

Why bother with 5 star, best cabin crew, best signature dish, etc awards?

Sign in to follow this