MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ashley Lee

MAS B772 9M-MRO Flight MH370 KUL-PEK Missing with All 239 POB Presumed Killed

Malu level: MAXIMUM.....

Families stage mass walkout: The Star: http://goo.gl/Z4N1BL

Malu for who/what?

MH/government has done their level best. They walked out then maybe MH/government should stop their briefing. I think its about time for us to stand up and be firm. You think other airline/country will go to Malaysia's extent about their excessive demand?

Frankly, I do not see what a walkout will achieve.

If they are now at the end of their patience, perhaps they should take a break from all this and hand the matter over to their lawyers. Then they only deal with facts and leave the emotion behind.

Malu for who/what?

MH/government has done their level best. They walked out then maybe MH/government should stop their briefing. I think its about time for us to stand up and be firm. You think other airline/country will go to Malaysia's extent about their excessive demand?

Only if one understand Chinese politics. If current situation persist, expect some Malaysian exports will be rejected for failing inspection.

Malu for who/what?

I think that currently, the govt. is handling the situation correctly. Remember, we screwed up badly and Malaysia is in no position to be dictate or be arrogant to the victims' families. Our PM could learn a thing or two from the Australian PM. See how Australia handles its PCs.

nothing to be 'malu'ed about

in fact, the protesters should feel malu themselves. people were there to explain, and they decided to walkout from the room.

walkout can bring back 9M-MRO? maybe bomoh tampar buaya can assist them

Why are Malaysian lawmakers kept in the dark over MH370, asks DAP

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/why-are-malaysian-lawmakers-kept-in-the-dark-over-mh370-asks-dap

The Australian PM updates the Australian Federal Parliament from time to time.

A bit stramge that the Malaysian parliament isn't kept up to date on this. MPs are peoples' representatives, so they should be informed.

Orange objects in search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 'just buoys'

Aaron Brown: I'm sorry to hear that your relative was onboard. I hope and pray that this mystery will be solved really soon. Take care bro

Aaron Brown: I'm sorry to hear that your relative was onboard. I hope and pray that this mystery will be solved really soon. Take care bro

Thanks very much Izanee for your kind thoughts. The family is still hoping...although with very little chance. Fingers crossed.

MAS didn't buy $12 computer upgrade that could have given data on MH370: Report

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/mas-didnt-buy-12-computer-upgrade-could-have-given-data-mh370-report-201

Chinese version:

馬航因小失大:省小錢未升級飛機定位軟件

http://hk.crntt.com/doc/1030/8/6/5/103086527.html?coluid=7&kindid=0&docid=103086527

Edited by S V Choong

One can just feel the storm brewing up already over

'all right, goodnight'

versus

'goodnight malaysian three seven zero'

Sorry, forgot the link
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26825184

Malaysian authorities have issued a new version of the last communication between air traffic control and the cockpit of the missing flight MH370.

The last words spoken were "Good night Malaysian three seven zero" - and not "all right, good night" as reported.

Some will say that this and "Alright, good night" make little difference as it doesn't sound "sinister", but others will point to this as yet another flip-flopping on the investigation. I am sure more than 2 people (AJ and aMoT) have listened to the transcript, including those from overseas. Gag order?

Sorry, forgot the link

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26825184

So, another blunder. Weeks past with folks pouring over false cockpit message which give little hint to what was to happen subsequently. Can't blame the relatives for not trusting the government and MAS of their promise of full disclosure of what they know.

Some will say that this and "Alright, good night" make little difference as it doesn't sound "sinister", but others will point to this as yet another flip-flopping on the investigation. I am sure more than 2 people (AJ and aMoT) have listened to the transcript, including those from overseas. Gag order?

On a normal uneventful flight, the "revised" uttered words would be just another nice way to sign off. But in this case, the words and the deliberated flight of 25minutes at 43,000 feet sort of add-up to the sinister intention of the person who spoke those words.

Edited by Cire

On a normal uneventful flight, the "revised" uttered words would be just another nice way to sign off. But in this case, the words ..... sort of add-up to the sinister intention of the person who spoke those words.

Latest version of event has it that those 'words' were not uttered, so, their sinisterness is now a non issue

Yes these last words spoken and the different version did not spell anything sinister abt it - just that MAS and MOT shd have clarified what was actually said as it is of no "security or secret" abt it as this is just standard pilots' talk and respond. Another part if when supposedly in earlier communication between malaysian radar that the pilot suppsedly said "attitude 34,000 feet" - may not be the actual words - as pilots n radar control control will usually use the phrase "flight level 340". But then again these words actually spoken or not is not sinister in any way as both says the same thing in except the actual words/phrase spoken and what the media reported.

from: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/will-subang-atc-now-reveal-initial-response-when-mh370-went-missing

Australian news site news.com.au quoted a Straits Times report last week that Malaysian authorities had infuriated passengers’ loved ones by telling them at a briefing this week that there was “sealed evidence that cannot be made public” in relation to the missing flight.

“The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings,” the paper reported.

The remarks by Malaysian authorities – made at the Metropark Lido Hotel in Beijing – have not been reported by other major newspapers, despite being widely shared on social media, news.com.au said.

I make that to be third hand news at best

But if true, then surely bodily excrements will be hitting the fan eventually, being a given that you can run but cannot hide forever

May also go someway in understanding reported walkout from PC the other day

Was their last word "Alright"?

That is non-standard. Capt Zaharie is an Authorized Examiner, don't think he will answer "Alright". Not with the type of flying he was doing anyway.

Captain had picked up on this weeks ago Edited by BC Tam

I am at a lost as to what extend certain items can or cannot be made known to the next of kin. Obviously we don't have the necessary technology/knowledge to solve the crash if indeed it was a crash. They said the signal was last detected at the Indian ocean, but they didn't say it crashed. So Boeing, NTSB, AAIB all 'corroborating' to seal the news? A gag order?

Edited by Waiping

But then again these words actually spoken or not is not sinister in any way as both says the same thing in except the actual words/phrase spoken and what the media reported.

In context of what is happening and what little is understood, every little bit is sinister

Unfortunately, the manner in which that piece of info has been presented thus far only goes towards magnifying the sinisterness :(

What is the sealed evidence that the authorities are not able to disclose? If not now, when? Upon discovery of the wreckage?

Reverting to the theory of MH370 being remotely controlled and flown to Diego Garcia, could the part of the uttered words actually comes from a pre-recorded source as a result of this high tech hijacking of the plane?

With so many logical possibilities being cancelled off, the most unlikely possibilities seems to jut out more and more now.

Plane remotely controlled, all souls on board sacrificed (collateral damage), plane lands in DG, highly valuable cargo off loaded, techs in place erased/dubbed, plane and souls on board are remotely flown, and crashed at speed into the SI ocean.

Now, how much does our PM or the country know about this?

Unless there'r splinters of evidence to say otherwise, the Russian's theory appears uncontested, at the moment.

Reckless!I will join the chinese relatives , if they decide to protest in front DCA office at Putrajaya.I really dont blame them for being upset with us!

What is the sealed evidence that the authorities are not able to disclose? If not now, when? Upon discovery of the wreckage?

Reverting to the theory of MH370 being remotely controlled and flown to Diego Garcia, could the part of the uttered words actually comes from a pre-recorded source as a result of this high tech hijacking of the plane?

With so many logical possibilities being cancelled off, the most unlikely possibilities seems to jut out more and more now.

Plane remotely controlled, all souls on board sacrificed (collateral damage), plane lands in DG, highly valuable cargo off loaded, techs in place erased/dubbed, plane and souls on board are remotely flown, and crashed at speed into the SI ocean.

Now, how much does our PM or the country know about this?

Unless there'r splinters of evidence to say otherwise, the Russian's theory appears uncontested, at the moment.

Going back to this theory, is it really possible for the US to remote control a Boeing 777 in reality? This would mean hacking into the controls and fly on the pilots' behalf.

If this works, it means altering the course of the 777 to the Indian Ocean and then crash there. I guess the valuable cargo can be retrieve by submersible devices?

Edited by S V Choong

With drones being flown by keyboard pilots half way around the earth, the possibilities are there.

At the moment I am not buying the theory about the plane being flown remotely by the US. Big brother can do anything illegal legally.