MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ashley Lee

MAS B772 9M-MRO Flight MH370 KUL-PEK Missing with All 239 POB Presumed Killed

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxXITP5DV41

how can a PM changed his story after he held a press conference about 4 weeks back to announce that the plane has ended in the south indian ocean and followed up by MH sending smses to the passengers' relatives that the plane had come down????

I don't want to speculate, but I strongly believe the plane crash landed on land. Surely with all the sonar technology, they would already find the black box, while it was still pinging. So far they already looked at 95% of the area, and not a single wreckage found.

Tun M's comment doesn't help at all. As MAS employees do you feel comfortable with these words of blaming Boeing. They probably find it more reliable than, say, the national car. For the current PM and Mr. Obama this is best not to be taken at all let alone discuss during their meetings. So the words of once powerful person in Asia if not the world, has been reduced to nothing but rubbish from trash tabloid.

10247362_10152468976095757_1937934722144

Now we know the real reason. Boeing is the culprit.

I think he's right. We should ground all Boeing aircraft in Malaysia and ban all Boeing aircraft from entering Malaysian airspace.

he is already old an gone senile

I am not surprised at his comments at his age. Sometimes my grandmother makes some outrageous remarks like to her maid for example...

Just watched the repeat of Richard Quest interview with PM Najib - and its such a turn about by PM as he also mentioned that now he believes the Inmarsat satellite calculations are wrong. Wasn't the PM the one who called for a press interview to announce MH370 has ended in the south indian ocean based on strong Inmarsat satellite and that he believed it is so.

PM also make the same reply they did a good job with the often heard reason that its is unprecendented. Whilst it is, but then one should have been more careful and really clear on things before they make announcements and then having to retract or deny.

Those interested can watch the CNN of The Brief repeat tomorrow at 10am. Don't think Malaysia's reputation and credibility will ever be the same after this incident.

and of course even now blaming Boeing for making the aircraft!

The statements and questions have been discussed and posted on blogs and forums since 8 Mar, so where has Mahathir been. Why it took him almost 2 months to say so

Perhaps he was waiting for Mr Obama to arrive?

I'm no entertainer of conspiracy theories, but what can possibly be on the flight manifest that they choose not to disclose it in full (at all?) ? That is one aspect of this issue that I simply cannot get past.

I doubt there is anything of note, it is just the default secrecy that is the cause of much national malaise.

I don't want to speculate, but I strongly believe the plane crash landed on land. Surely with all the sonar technology, they would already find the black box, while it was still pinging. So far they already looked at 95% of the area, and not a single wreckage found.

I feel you are unduly optimistic about "all the sonar technology", to say the very least. Nor has even 10% of the current search area been searched. You vastly underestimate the magnitude of the search problem. No one has ever even recovered wreckage from this depth before - or found it at this depth before, for that matter, but you seem to think it a trivial issue. It isn't. It is very challenging and it wasn't much short of miraculous to even have a pinger detection, but there remains considerable uncertainity about the location of that emission. What it amounts to is finding the haystack, now we need to search for the needle. With AF477, they had the haystack, they had shallower depth, they had less challenging topography and a more suitable surface and it took them more than two years to find the sunken wreck.

South Korean Prime Minister Chung Hong-won has offered his resignation amid criticism of the government's handling of the sinking of a passenger ferry.

In a statement, a sombre Mr Chung said the "cries of the families of those missing still keep me up at night".

It will be a day for celebration when our politicians are accountable.

It will be a day for celebration when our politicians are accountable.

It can't possibly happen because they already point their fingers at Boeing. Or one of them at least.

It can't possibly happen because they already point their fingers at Boeing. Or one of them at least.

Won't be long before a smarter one blames the inventors of heavier-than-air flying machines.

The grieving Chinese are being unrational, but then this is expected due to their emotional state and press-infused fury. However, the former premier is being irrational for pointing the fault to the manufacturer for having a system that is easily tampered with by human. As MH370 is an unprecedented one, any manufacturer would not have thought of putting an anti-tempered measures in its safety and tracking system.

Dr.M, may have a few loose marbles here.

The grieving Chinese are being unrational, but then this is expected due to their emotional state and press-infused fury. However, the former premier is being irrational for pointing the fault to the manufacturer for having a system that is easily tampered with by human. As MH370 is an unprecedented one, any manufacturer would not have thought of putting an anti-tempered measures in its safety and tracking system.

In future, all MH aircrafts engine could only start and offf externally by ground engineer, change course e.g. weather avoidance need external input from operation center and political commissioner, sb and sky marshall on jump seats.

In future, all MH aircrafts engine could only start and offf externally by ground engineer, change course e.g. weather avoidance need external input from operation center and political commissioner, sb and sky marshall on jump seats.

Only after the good old Dr. M approves the acquisition of the aircraft.

Exploration company believes it may have found MH370

FIRST ON 7: An Adelaide-based exploration company believes it may have located the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, 5000km away from where authorities have been looking.

The company, GeoResonance, says its research has identified elements on the ocean floor consistent with material from a plane.

Six weeks have now passed since the plane disappeared and extensive searches in the Indian Ocean have failed to locate any wreckage.

Today, Prime Minister Tony Abbott admitted the chance of finding debris on the surface is slim to none.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/23036893/exploration-company-believes-it-may-have-found-mh370/?cmp=fb

Of course, the idea itself is barking mad - but the fact is, Dr. M has been doing this for over thirty years and achieved great success with it. Every time an unpleasant light is shined on his performance or his colleagues performance, the absurd appeal to irrational nationalism has been made, with quite clearly absurd claims, that, none the less, served his domestic policy goals. He is just continuing as he always has, blaming others.

And it works. Not losing his marbles....

Of course, the idea itself is barking mad - but the fact is, Dr. M has been doing this for over thirty years and achieved great success with it. Every time an unpleasant light is shined on his performance or his colleagues performance, the absurd appeal to irrational nationalism has been made, with quite clearly absurd claims, that, none the less, served his domestic policy goals. He is just continuing as he always has, blaming others.

Exploration company believes it may have found MH370

FIRST ON 7: An Adelaide-based exploration company believes it may have located the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, 5000km away from where authorities have been looking.

The company, GeoResonance, says its research has identified elements on the ocean floor consistent with material from a plane.

Six weeks have now passed since the plane disappeared and extensive searches in the Indian Ocean have failed to locate any wreckage.

Today, Prime Minister Tony Abbott admitted the chance of finding debris on the surface is slim to none.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/23036893/exploration-company-believes-it-may-have-found-mh370/?cmp=fb

Another glimpse of hope here.

The two RMAF C-130 involved in the search will depart to home base tonight. Departing Pearce at 2100 & 2130 to Subang via Jakarta Halim.

mh370_search_michael_hoebel_.jpg

Our acting MOT was reported on news today that the team will need to verify and corroborate on the claim about the possible wreckage at the Gulf of Bengal.

Then, what about the claims by the NY pilot who said he spotted a plane wreckage at the Gulf of Thailand while using TomNod.

I am just wondering if Malaysia and the experts are so sure that the plane flew to the South Indian ocean, why bother with the claim?

Isn' t the investigators sure of the blip on the military radar? (again). Perhaps they are not sure after all?

Edited by Cire

I am just wondering if Malaysia and the experts are so sure that the plane flew to the South Indian ocean, why bother with the claim?

If they don't investigate, I'm sure some people will say 'why are they not investigating this? Are they trying to hide something?'

Well said. For the most of his life, he has been blaming people and he has spent considerable effort on that.

It was very well received by Malaysians. His "dogma" is still pretty well practiced and received by many to this date.