MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ashley Lee

MAS B772 9M-MRO Flight MH370 KUL-PEK Missing with All 239 POB Presumed Killed

This morning, Viet Nam send 3 An26 and 01 Mil 171 to the searching MH370

vnaf_a26_287_1.jpg

01 AN26 return bay and another one refuel than back to searching

vvts_21.jpg

Edited by kanehoshi

Look at the ticket numbers: side by side. One ends in 6099 the other in 6100...

bought sequentially.

That looks VERY suspicious. 2 stolen passports with tickets bought sequentially. Yikes

Ironically, one of the ads on this forum is from IBM. An exec.of IBM is one of the passenger on MH370.

I wake up this morning with the hope of reading something positive in the forum i.e. the wreckage has been found but it seems unforthcoming still.

I wonder if the fishermen and oil platform operators in that vicinity saw anything

I recall while browsing through the throng of information/comments made about the incident in FB, someone commented in Capt. Radzi's status mentioning something about a group of Talisman oil rigger saw the plane dived into the sea and that it has been reported to the highest authority and that the government is holding up something.

Then I guess, most of us must have stumbled upon the piece of news that some villagers in Vietnam claimed to have heard the impact between the aircraft and the neighbouring mountains in the area which was described as as loud as a meteoric impact (which in this case the aircraft crashed in land and not in the sea).

Since both are being dismissed or not being followed up, I guess these are just hoaxes. Logically, the wreckage should have been located by now in both instances.

Look at the ticket numbers: side by side. One ends in 6099 the other in 6100...

bought sequentially.

Now the possibility of a terror act get thicken.

5 no show checked in passengers n baggages offloaded. Tickets bought sequentially..? The 7 sold tix by China Southern?

Capt Nik is on MHI right now again.

Good to have a sound and experienced mind to talk to the media now.

Same here. Really reassuring knowledge sharing from an experienced head. Continue praying for MH370..

Capt Nik is on MHI right now again.

Good to have a sound and experienced mind to talk to the media now.

Very informative. Learnt a lot from him.. kudos.

TMI reports: LATEST ON MH370: Two passengers using stolen passports bought MH370 flight tickets jointly in Thailand.

The tickets were issued in Pattaya indeed (Six Stars Travel).

How could the passport escaped immigration officers' eyes?

Edited by JuliusWong

Apparently the RMAF radar saw that the plane turned back briefly before disappearing... Now the foot print for search has been widened

Sorry, Cire already mentioned

RT @tm_insider: FLASH - Vietnam SAR coordinators say Singapore search team spotted suspicious object floating 100km south-southwest of Tho Chu island.

Slightly offtopic - getting a bit annoyed the mainstream media is using the photos of wreckage of MH684 when recounting MH653 in its news of MH370. A bit pedantic perhaps but this slaps me in the face each time I see it.

Hope they deploy raaf p-3c to sar duty. Instead of visual search limited to daylight hour, p-3c radar should be able to pickup floating debris quickly.

The news in HK has reported the sighting of the wreckage 50m under the sea of the area where the oil slick was discovered??