MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ashley Lee

MAS B772 9M-MRO Flight MH370 KUL-PEK Missing with All 239 POB Presumed Killed

With all different countries involved in this operation, MAS and government can't hide anything if the wreckage was found.

Sorry where's the source of this info??

So far there are more speculations than the truth.

Last count: Thai Airways, Qatar Airways, Cathay Pacific, Royal Brunei, IndiGo, Arsenal, AirAsia, Norwegian, Boeing, Airbus offer their prayers and thoughts to MH. Good gesture from them despite some of them being rivals to MH.

I noticed it too. Even oneworld Alliance is making a statement about it.

Flight path and time lost contact was known, mean search area can be estimated, find it mind boggling that SAR yield no result today mean either information was not forthcoming to SAR, SAR was poor planned and executed. Hope they have better luck tomorrow.

5a2qkz.jpg

Flight plan

2014-03-08_9M-MRO_B772_MAS@off_Malaysia_

http://www.jacdec.de/news/2014-03-08_9M-MRO_B772_MAS@Crash-into-sea.htm

If the above is credible, search area is closer to our shore than Vietnam. More question than answer.

IGARI is the border between Malaysia and Vietnam FIR. If they contacted Ho Chi Minh control they would've been past IGARI.

Someone on A.net mentioned about low level fuel dumping. Do you think that's possible?

It they have time to dump fuel they would've time to make the Mayday call.

I noticed it too. Even oneworld Alliance is making a statement about it.

Singapore Airlines also expressed their thoughts on twitter.

Wanted to share my 2 cents worth.

Just last week terrorist attacked a train station in Kunming, killing 30 and wounding 140 others. Authorities say it was an "organised, premeditated, terrorist attack".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570996/At-27-dead-109-injured-gang-knife-wielding-men-attack-train-station-China.html

This flight has more Chinese nationals than other nationals, and amongst them are artists here for an event, and Buddhist here for a religious function. To add to that a few passports reported stolen were being used on this flight.

Sorry to speculate but I think this may not be a simple straight forward plane crash.

U.S. Probing Terror Concerns in Missing Malaysian Airlines Jet

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/u-s-probing-terror-concerns-missing-malaysian-airlines-jet-n47861

Now the Americans decide to get involved.

Prayers to all families of those involved. We should not speculate as this will not help those in pain at the moment wondering what has happened to their loved ones.

We should support them in prayers. Sad day indeed for Malaysians.

My head is spinning from all the theories. Now with the two missing passports turning up at MH370, I feel like we are watching a Bourne Identity film unravelling..........Oh, off to bed. DCA and MH should have some answers tomorrow. If not, they will be roasted by reporters.

MAS still didnt change the flight no., tonight's flight is operated using -MRQ.

About to cross the Terengganu coast.....Wonder what is in the mind of this set of crew now.

About to cross the Terengganu coast.....Wonder what is in the mind of this set of crew now.

I'm guessing they'll be looking out their windows as they approach IGARI. Really surprised they didn't change the flight number to MH370S or something. Can't imagine using the same callsign knowing that the last flight with the same callsign is still missing. Must be tough for the crew.

Finding it hard to sleep knowing the fate of the aircraft and its passengers remain unknown...

I'm guessing they'll be looking out their windows as they approach IGARI. Really surprised they didn't change the flight number to MH370S or something. Can't imagine using the same callsign knowing that the last flight with the same callsign is still missing. Must be tough for the crew.

It's gone past the supposed point of disappearance of yesterday's flight 370 now. Can't imagine what the mood's like in the cabin tonight :(

sad day for all malaysians. saw a video of 370's flight path on the mirror.co.uk. anyone who has seen it notice the aircraft made a right bank prior to vanishing? any possible explanations? I cannot tell the gap in time between the path adjustment and the disappearance from radar. hope someone with more expertise can enlighten me.

Edited by Wilson Kook

MH announced flight MH370 vanished at 18:40 GMT Friday (02:40 local time Saturday).

Last transmission on FR24 was at 17:20/17:22 GMT

17:20 6.80 103.52 472 025 350

17:21 6.93 103.59 471 040 0

17:22 6.97 103.63 471 040 0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q15ip8rwr6mgj9x/mas370.avi

Could this caused SAR searched the wrong area yesterday?

Edited by KK Lee

I wonder if MH370 is still operating tonight or have they changed to a different flight number, so as not to confuse the investigation as well as making the passenger discomfort?

Feel sorry to hear about the incident and I still hope there are survivors. Vietnamese news has reported the sighting of two large patch of oil spills on the sea to the South of Vietnam........

Yup, The MH370 still operating as usual by the most youngest B777-200ER 9M-MRQ in MH B777 Family.

Feel sorry to hear about the incident and I still hope there are survivors. Vietnamese news has reported the sighting of two large patch of oil spills on the sea to the South of Vietnam........

_73455010_73455009.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26496673

Yellowish indicate cruel oil, Jet A1 supposed to show rainbow colour on water.

Edited by KK Lee

The Star in Malaysia was reporting that two of the passengers weren't actually on MH370. The Austrian passenger is alive and well as is the Italian passenger who is in Thailand at present. The Italian said his passport was stolen. Not wanting to add any fire to speculation, this maybe more than just a simple crash.

Nevertheless, my thoughts and prayers are with the families involved with MH370.

I think we are getting clues from FR24 data.. pitot sensor problems could have caused erroneous air speed data, stalling plane mid air into uncontrolled dive...

MH170.jpg

Edited by shahjees