MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ashley Lee

MAS B772 9M-MRO Flight MH370 KUL-PEK Missing with All 239 POB Presumed Killed

I was wondering can the fighter jets be scrambled since it involve another countries airspace. Might speed up locating the wreckage if theres one.

Read this online.......Kinda cruel, but we need to prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

"We have to accept the reality which is painful to acknowledge. The plane is gone without a trace and we should not hope for the best although this is a cruel statement.

The incident need to be checked and issue tackle with immediate effects.
With a bad reputation tainted after announcing losses that runs into billion ringgit, MAS is in dire straits on how to explained this and the airline will be in deeper pocket now with claims from this 239 passengers family members.
The Government need to make a stands on this issue as it is concerning national issue and integrity. No amount of bailouts should be confers on the national airline."

China's foreign minister and others are already reacting to the airline's issues with news commentaries and sending ships to area. Where are our ministers and transport minister ? What a slop ! Malaysia is always behind people. They are tweeting instead !! What nonsense !

Whats so surprising having the young FO on the right seat?

At 27 is young but he has accumulated enough hours for B777 rating.

Unoffical from Yahoo

UPDATE [12:37]: Tuoi Tre, a leading daily in Vietnam, reports that the Vietnamese Navy has confirmed the plane crashed into the ocean. According to Navy Admiral Ngo Van Phat, Commander of the Region 5, military radar recorded that the plane crashed into the sea at a location 153 miles South of Phu Quoc island.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/mas-aircraft-goes-missing--says-airline-023820132.html

China's foreign minister and others are already reacting to the airline's issues with news commentaries and sending ships to area. Where are our ministers and transport minister ? What a slop ! Malaysia is always behind people. They are tweeting instead !! What nonsense !

Malaysian SAR teams have been activated according to AJ - http://www.bharian.com.my/bharian/articles/PasukanSARMalaysia_Vietnamsudahdiaktifkankesanpesawat_CEOMAS/Article/?mutakhir

Let's keep politics out of this for a while, ok?

Search and rescue already started since went missing ....

Edited by Wi Ching

Off topic

But for the first time during my involvement with Mwings forum, there are soooooooo many readers reading this thread!

Untitled_zpsb2497876.jpg

Yes indeed, no matter what our religion is, language we speak, what ethnicity, we are all Malaysians who care and standby our fellow countrymen.

just checked MH370 last known position, notice the Altitute was 35,000feet and then it shows 0feet,

whatever happened it happened very fast at 35,000ft, hoping for miracles..

MH170location.png

Edited by shahjees

Malaysian SAR teams have been activated according to AJ - http://www.bharian.com.my/bharian/articles/PasukanSARMalaysia_Vietnamsudahdiaktifkankesanpesawat_CEOMAS/Article/?mutakhir

I can only imagine the sheer magnitude of the task. We are talking about cross border exercise at a fragile political time.

Its not about politics. Its about how fast are we in responding to emergency. As it involve our own airline, we should show more concern by stepping up to the plate and start showing folks out there whats' going on with the S&R etc. Not tweet about it instead. Insensitive!

again, nothing about politics here.

Its not about politics. Its about how fast are we in responding to emergency. As it involve our own airline, we should show more concern by stepping up to the plate and start showing folks out there whats' going on with the S&R etc. Not tweet about it instead. Insensitive!

again, nothing about politics here.

Malaysia's SAR team was deployed as soon as the plane went missing. Do you think sending our ministers to the sea will do much?

Lets pray that there will be survivors. It was an unfortunate to happen this incident lately after MASWings DHC incident.