MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ashley Lee

MAS B772 9M-MRO Flight MH370 KUL-PEK Missing with All 239 POB Presumed Killed

How reliable is this?

WARNING: Read at your own risk. Nothing is confirmed yet.

9:30am - (UNOFFICIAL) Flight MH370 has resurfaced and landed safely in Nanming, China. Early reports say that the aircraft had experienced a cockpit electronics malfunction.

As of this moment, the flight crew and all 239 passengers onboard are believed to be unharmed as some of the crew has already informed their families of their safety.

More updates to come.

http://malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/282-main-tile/492200-mas-kl-beijing-flight-missing.html

Best way, go straight to the source.

nnairport.com

+86 771 209 5114
Gave them a ring, (no idea who was on the other end) but no unscheduled flights into their airport today, let alone a MH B777
One would think the media outlets had better sense to call and check first before giving false hope.

Not my intention in saying anything bad about it, but now that we have such great network coverage worldwide (roaming capabilities), wouldn't one of the family members of the 237 passengers have received some notification from the passengers, and maybe notified MAS or the relevant authorities, assuming that it did land?

Again, not jinxing it or anything. Just wondering.

Its not like the aircraft was over the Arctic its vietnam of all places!Surely they have a sophisticated enough radar system to keep track of their airspace!

Hope all is ok...press conference just confirmed plane is still lost?

I think the family members already received whatever news they were supposed to receive.

Not my intention in saying anything bad about it, but now that we have such great network coverage worldwide (roaming capabilities), wouldn't one of the family members of the 237 passengers have received some notification from the passengers, and maybe notified MAS or the relevant authorities, assuming that it did land?

Again, not jinxing it or anything. Just wondering.

Watching the press con on TV. Nothing has change. Plane still missing.

Latest I hear is the emergency beacon is transmitting from the sea off ca mau in north Vietnam. Source : MH ops family friend

Sorry. South Vietnam

Naturally it's unconfirmed

Naturally it's unconfirmed

Again, why just now and not immediately alert the authorities when contact was lost at 2.30am.? It's crucial for fast actions to be deployed so that S&R can be effective. Seriously , it's not looking good indeed. Fear for the worse.

anyone fearing what I am thinking? Possible catastrophic hull break-up mid air due to metal fatigue/explosion?

remember the TWA flight 800?

NST 08/03: Chinese news agency Xinhua reported Vietnamese rescue official as saying the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 signal is detected

Mr Pham Hien, director of the Center to coordinate search and rescue 3 said, just probe signals showed the plane was from Ca Mau about 120 nautical miles southwest (about 220 km).