MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Pieter C.

Think about this the next time you'll fly QR

Talked to qr cabin crews, as long as back to accommodation before curfew, life is like other m.e countries; party, drinks, etc are available.

There's a curfew ? Even for adult ?

Put a thinking hat of an employer, I'd ask this question. Would there be guarantee from employees (of different nationalities in this case) they'd turn up for work appropriately expected of them the next day? :sorry:

There are reasons the "camp" or "workers quarter" exist, of of them is control. Of course I disagree over-tighten of the rules. :nea:

Would there be guarantee from employees (of different nationalities in this case) they'd turn up for work appropriately expected of them the next day? :sorry:

Does EK, QR, EY etc impose curfew on crew overnighting outstation to guarantee they turn up for work the next day ?

Put a thinking hat of an employer, I'd ask this question. Would there be guarantee from employees (of different nationalities in this case) they'd turn up for work appropriately expected of them the next day? :sorry:

There are reasons the "camp" or "workers quarter" exist, of of them is control. Of course I disagree over-tighten of the rules. :nea:

Employer should not have any hands whatsoever in the employees' life/personal affairs outside the working hours.

I live in mass camps before (in Indonesia and Saudi Arabia). The only reason it is being set up is to cut cost. These mass camps were walking distance or part of the office building.

Sign in to follow this