MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
J. Suri

MAS Nasi Lemak Telanjang Criticized by Chef Wan & Chef Zam

From what I've heard, the small mineral drink will be replaced with dessert.

I find it surprising that they chose to give mineral water since the pax is already offered beverages from the cart.

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Noticed last week RGN-KUL, they replaced the mineral water with a Kit Kat in the snack box; there is dessert in the box for ex-KCH with kek lapis and ex-BKK with foy thong cake for a while already.

From what I've heard, the small mineral drink will be replaced with dessert.

I find it surprising that they chose to give mineral water since the pax is already offered beverages from the cart.

I'm not sure about other people, but I normally take the water and put it somewhere. So, I don't have to get up to get some water mid-flight.

The food is going to improve on board from now on though correct?

Of course, the PR people have said they "will take immediate action to improve the standard of food on our flights"

So we should take their word for it

To be fair the taste of the MH nasi lemak is nice, but when I saw the portion (3 tiny prawns) served with rice on my flight from KUL to AKL yesterday,

I was shocked. Old plane,and now the nasi lemak looks like budget.hmm.

Mas will never come out with this kind of cheeky ads due to creativity-suppression induced by their working culture.

Not only MAS, you will never see SQ, QF, KE or BA come out with the same cheeky advert. It's about their marketing strategy.

Not only MAS, you will never see SQ, QF, KE or BA come out with the same cheeky advert. It's about their marketing strategy.

Ads like these can actually backfire & tarnish your brand which is why most brands are loath to use this strategy for their ads.

There are other ways to display creativity.

Exactly! AirAsia, Ryanair, Virgin Atlantic are among companies employing this strategy. It works for some, but not the others.

Ads like these can actually backfire & tarnish your brand which is why most brands are loath to use this strategy for their ads.

There are other ways to display creativity.

I thought the ads are hilarious and spot on. Its totally memorable and I don't see how it can be backfired.

Its a shame they have to drop the telanjang word in BH. Without that the ads won't have much impact.

Telanjang need to be censored? I mean grow up. Gees.. No wonder this country is so sterile

Took the time to capture some of the usual nasi lemak that is found at the nearest Sunday tamu (market) from our house. Not as complete as AK's but better than MAS I reckon. :)

nasi_lemak_lengkap.jpg

Took the time to capture some of the usual nasi lemak that is found at the nearest Sunday tamu (market) from our house. Not as complete as AK's but better than MAS I reckon. :)

nasi_lemak_lengkap.jpg

yum yum yum,I am drooling!

Flew on MH yesterday, not only "Nasi Lemak Telanjang" but now we can see salted peanuts new packaging. I called it as "Kacang Kurus" or "Kacang Diet" because from previous 20g down now to 15g. Very slim. :D

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

1904089_10152212580554168_2081417152_n.j

AirAsia have to look back on their "Telanjang" words and come out with another advertisement.

Give them some example.

Uniform Pramugari Kami Separuh LENGKAP! Sejuklah di udara kalau separa telanjang!

:D

Sign in to follow this