MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sharil Abdul Rahman

A paper 777

This may be the best thing I have read for the week.

Also Today I Learned how reverse thrust really work (check the second video down the page)

http://io9.com/this-meticulously-crafted-777-replica-is-made-of-manila-1504096998

The best i can do is folded paper airplanes. .

Edited by Sharil Abdul Rahman

The engine, or rather the thrust reverser modules are incredible. To be able to create something fully functional using only paper and cardboard. A few week's work no doubt? Or even months?

The engine, or rather the thrust reverser modules are incredible. To be able to create something fully functional using only paper and cardboard. A few week's work no doubt? Or even months?

If you read through, the guy said this is a multiyear project. heck, i think he took a month just to do the thrust reverser mechanism.

Also the cargo doors work!

If you read through, the guy said this is a multiyear project. heck, i think he took a month just to do the thrust reverser mechanism.

Also the cargo doors work!

Yes. And it comes with locks and levers. WOW !!!! Just wondering whether he strengthened the joints, as like all paper, excessive movements will result in detachment.

I would love to see he throw this plane in the air,see if its aerodynamically correct too hehe

I would love to see he throw this plane in the air,see if its aerodynamically correct too hehe

From what can be seen thus far, not aerodynamic at all ....... no wings, except the horizontal stabs :D

Might wanna block off the flight deck windows first though, to prevent even more drag. :)

I am waiting to see the landing gear assembly. With opening/closing doors and gear extension/retraction.

Sign in to follow this