MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nik H.

Kawan Awan : A Night to Remember 2

Dear Friends,

There will be another event for 280 orphans utilizing a jetplane for a night flight over KL City at night. Members of this site were involved in the previous events as well, ie, A Night To Remember ( A330 night flight ) & Sensational Saturday ( B747-400 day flight over KL City).

As I'm now retired from MAS, the work to organise this is a lot harder.

But in one week we managed to confirm take-up for all the 7 buses and sponsorship for all 280 children. What is fantastic about this whole thing is that two buses are sponsored by mt Singapore riding friends, in just 48 hours they managed to collect sufficient contribution for the two buses.

Concept is similar as past Events but this time we are expecting 200 or more Superbikes to participate.

I would like to invite 4 photographers to join in the Event, preferably those who joined in before.

Target will be sometime in early January, on either a friday or saturday night.

Thank You

The 2011 Event : Kawan Awan. B747 flight from TGG - KUL carrying 20 children.

NOTE : No event in 2012 as MH was 'unable' to 'assist'.

Hi Capt Nik. Great to hear from you and organising this event again. Would like to work with you again. Thanks.

I wish you all the best for this event Capt. Nik H!

And congrats in advance to the lucky forumers who will be selected to join the convoy.

Have not worked with you on any of your events before but would certainly love to be given the chance to be a part of a good cause. Do let me know if you would like to see some of my work.

KS, Flee, S M Tang, thanks guys.

I've got the costs for this event already under control. Now need to get aircraft, nego a good price and set the date, alert relevant Authorities, etc.
As soon as these activities are done, I'll get back to you.

As always, It'd be good to have good photos and also reports on the Event and this is where you all can play a role.

Cheers.

KS, Flee, S M Tang, thanks guys.

I've got the costs for this event already under control. Now need to get aircraft, nego a good price and set the date, alert relevant Authorities, etc.

As soon as these activities are done, I'll get back to you.

As always, It'd be good to have good photos and also reports on the Event and this is where you all can play a role.

Cheers.

A very good cause indeed and I look forward to seeing your plans crystallize.

Wow, 200+ superbikes - that will be a sight to behold! :)

Sign in to follow this