MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Chung

JQ B787-8 Dreamliner VH-VKA Family Day

Good morning everyone,

Kindly find enclosed a link to an album containing photos I took at Jetstar's 787 Family Day at our recently refurbished hangar at the Melbourne Airport QF Maintenance Base to celebrate the arrival of our very first Dreamliner.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151659031856727&type=1&l=cf455f187b

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Kind regards,

Chung

Edited by Chung

Fantastic Chung!. Thanks for the update. Enjoyed it very much. :clapping:

Not something I can elaborate on any further. Only way to find out is to rock up and see if it's operating on the route when you check in.

I just saw this baby at OOL yesterday at around 9:20pm (7:20pm Malaysia time). She parked beside my aircraft and departed few minutes before us. But not too sure where she was heading to.

Are you in OOL now? Btw, the 1/200 PH JAL 787 and 1/400 PH MAS MD11 have arrived safely a while ago! Thank you heaps!

Are you in OOL now? Btw, the 1/200 PH JAL 787 and 1/400 PH MAS MD11 have arrived safely a while ago! Thank you heaps!

No Bro, I departed few minutes after the Jetstar 787 back to KUL. I landed this morning 4:30am (Malaysia time). I was there for 36 hours only. Roger. Thanks for your support :D

Good morning everyone,

Kindly find enclosed a link to an album containing photos I took at Jetstar's 787 Family Day at our recently refurbished hangar at the Melbourne Airport QF Maintenance Base to celebrate the arrival of our very first Dreamliner.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151659031856727&type=1&l=cf455f187b

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Kind regards,

Chung

Super coverage and thanks for sharing, Chung.

Can you please confirm that the engine covers were painted white and not the usual Jetstar colours?

They certainly are white, and there are quite a number of photos showing the cowlings as white.