MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

[Nice to meet you] MHs @ VHHH

whatever, maybe one day I travel on some non-hk based airlines,

I try my best for all of you, kakaka

am I racial discrimation? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Look Like Stewardess of Any Airlines except Red Skirt Realy Shy laaaa..

HuhuhuHU :p

Edited by Ibrahim

Hie bro sneeze lam.Nice to meet you =D im ben from friendster..the one u just message me. :p

Haha Welcome to Malaysian Wings...

Hie bro sneeze lam.Nice to meet you =D im ben from friendster..the one u just message me. :p

Haha Welcome to Malaysian Wings...

Hi Ben,

Yes I noticed you are here when I was reading your reply to Azman MN's ZRH post.

Glad to see you many of you are here.

It is so nice that I don't need to contact you all one-by-one over the Friendster, kakakaka

(just joking).

Hope to see you all later days.

Sneeze

hi sneeze,

u got frenster>??

anyway i love the cathay's pic!!

Hi, Tze Shan

Yes, I have a Friendster a/c

Friendster/ MSN Messager: sneezelam@hotmail.com

Welcome to add me.

Hi Sneeze:

Welcome here. Are you from HKADB? I hope you'll enjoy this forum as much as all of us do...its a friendly and not limited by nationality. We are all here because we all love aviation.

Spotters in VHHH are very lucky to have lots of variety, and we certainly love to see all your pics including those non-ordinary ones (HK Govt Flying services, etc).

BTW, I've heard of a spotting location at CX building opposite terminal. Is it restricted area?

p/s: Unique name you have, I know a HK guy whose name is "Rich Chan" (because he like money). I travel to HK once every 2 or 3 mths. Maybe we can meet. Or if you are travelling to TPE, PM me.

Hi Sneeze, welcome to MW. Hope you enjoy your stay here and share with us some shots in HKG.

Hi Sneeze:

Welcome here. Are you from HKADB? I hope you'll enjoy this forum as much as all of us do...its a friendly and not limited by nationality. We are all here because we all love aviation.

Spotters in VHHH are very lucky to have lots of variety, and we certainly love to see all your pics including those non-ordinary ones (HK Govt Flying services, etc).

BTW, I've heard of a spotting location at CX building opposite terminal. Is it restricted area?

p/s: Unique name you have, I know a HK guy whose name is "Rich Chan" (because he like money). I travel to HK once every 2 or 3 mths. Maybe we can meet. Or if you are travelling to TPE, PM me.

Hi Denny,

Thanks for you're kindly welcome.

Yes, I am from HKADB, but I seldom post there, cause I am not as professional as those great person. :(

And, really, I found here is really nice and friendly, if not I wouldn't keep on posting within the past 48hours.

Sure, if I have got time and chance, I promise I will bring some other aircraft shots taken in VHHH.

For the question about the CX City, well, first of all you have to know that, CX City is only for staffs and some other business related person to get in. Therefore, you can treat it as a kind of restricted area.

Haha, Yes, I got an unique name, cause this name can reflect my personal characteristic, SNEEZE........always.

Meet with me? Sure, but I will charge you guiding fee, kakakakaka, joking.

It is alright to contact (PM) me if you come to HKG.

And I will surely contact you before I go to TPE,

since I have never been to the city.

But what I know now is that, I think it is easier for you to fly over HKG rather than I do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Sneeze, welcome to MW. Hope you enjoy your stay here and share with us some shots in HKG.

Thanks Chaity,

hope you enjoy my photos.

I am not professional in taking the aircrafts, so please do share more with me.

As what I have just reply to Denny,

I do really enjoy the time here.

But please forgive me if I have done something wrong here at this early age.

Scold with gentle please, kakaka B) :p

For the question about the CX City, well, first of all you have to know that, CX City is only for staffs and some other business related person to get in. Therefore, you can treat it as a kind of restricted area.

Sneeze:

Finally I found this photo for you. This is another group associated with HKADB. A bunch of HKgers organized spotting gathering. Info is here:

IPB Image

http://hkadb.no-ip.org/hkaec/activity_02.htm