MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Wong Kok Choy

Breitling Jet Team tour

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone happens to have any detailed information about the Breitling Jet Team stop over in Malaysia and if anyone's headed there?=D I read from another thread that they will be in Kuantan apparently. Just thought to post this up here to see if anyone's headed for their show and have details on it =D

http://www.breitling-jet-team.com/agenda.html

We cordially invite you to join us for a spectacular Saturday morning with the World’s largest civilian aerobatics Breitling Jet Team in SUBANG SKYPARK

10.00 AM

You may find enclosed e-invite for your reference. Please do drop by and have a blast with us!

Please kindly RSVP by reply to this email with your details needed as below for the application of entry pass to the VIP zone of the day.

Nice pics there. Im heartbroken that ill be overseas during this weekend. One of the rare opportunities this is. Dont think teams like the breitling will return anytime soon. Just like the jaw-dropping thunderbirds.

Just noticed from a FB posting they should be in Kuantan from 11 - 17 March. So this has been changed to SZB instead?

Just noticed from a FB posting they should be in Kuantan from 11 - 17 March. So this has been changed to SZB instead?

I was in KUA on the 12th, and BJT was in SZB that day. So I think KUA is out.

Hi guys, sorry just want to confirm, so the venue is Skypark, not TUDM airbase right?

Also, for photography, outside the parameter is better or in the Skypark?

Guys, will the apron be open to public? Where is the best spot to watch.

Heard at another thread there will be an entrance fee of RM10 via Skypark. Anyone with more info on this. TQ. 2hrs+ to go before showtime.

What was the time of their show yesterday? Want to retrieve LiveATC archive from yesterday to listen.