MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
JingKai Seah

Chinese Kid Caught Pooping in the Aisle of a Passenger Plane, Human Race Doomed

Perhaps wanting to go one up on the kid who was caught dropping a chop on a train last year, a parent on board a passenger plane in China this month has been photographed allowing her child to squat down and defecate in the aisle of a plane full of (hopefully horrified) passengers.

Full story with the picture here: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/02/21/chinese-kid-caught-pooping-in-the-aisle-of-a-passenger-plane-human-race-doomed/

I was in Kunming like 2 years ago and also caught the unpleasant scene, right on the street of the city with many crowds, kids pooping on the streets... ewwww.

Sigh... When will they ever evolve?

It is said evolution is not perfect

Why else would we still be with wisdom teeth whilst MWingers who jet about like every other day not have sprouted wings yet ? :D

It's probably no big deal for them. I saw mothers let their children pee into KFC's sink twice. So next time if you are in fastfood chains in China and the water tap seems a bit odd, you may guess why.

In many major cities of India, you will see more than just kids answering nature's call in public. (And I'm not talking about dogs, cats and cows)

yeah, tip when traveling in india -- never ever hang around walls or lean against them, wherever you are.

Don't need to go as far as Kunming, I have seen thus happening in front of Shanghai Railway Station and they appeared to be villagers.

Don't need to go as far as Kunming, I have seen thus happening in front of Shanghai Railway Station and they appeared to be villagers.

I once entered the toilets of this train station and immediately came out -- urine & crap everywhere.

I went to Google a little bit for this.. and there's 1 response from a Beijing native.. that gives his/her honest opinion on this behaviour in China..

Short excerpt:

As a Chinese living in Beijing, I should say I might have been seen this scenario several times a year. maybe more if I left the downtown to rural area. what I want to say here is why these could be "common".

Full story:

http://www.quora.com/Chinese-Etiquette-and-Behavior/Is-pooping-in-public-a-common-occurrence-in-China

You do have to clik sign in with facebook/twitter or if you dont want, just "close & read" button before you can actually see that person's honest answer :)

I once entered the toilets of this train station and immediately came out -- urine & crap everywhere.

Yes you got country folks who wanted to come in and make a dime. So they came with their habit. One thing I struggle with Asia (incl. Malaysia) are the toilets.. though toilets in Australia is also unacceptable at times. Japan is still the best countries when it comes to toilet and sanitary systems.

I think Shanghai got a bit better nowadays. First time I went there was in 2003... the situation was worse off.

I went to Google a little bit for this.. and there's 1 response from a Beijing native.. that gives his/her honest opinion on this behaviour in China..

Short excerpt:

As a Chinese living in Beijing, I should say I might have been seen this scenario several times a year. maybe more if I left the downtown to rural area. what I want to say here is why these could be "common".

Full story:

http://www.quora.com/Chinese-Etiquette-and-Behavior/Is-pooping-in-public-a-common-occurrence-in-China

You do have to clik sign in with facebook/twitter or if you dont want, just "close & read" button before you can actually see that person's honest answer :)

Yep I agree with him. I just came back to HK from Huizhou and Meixian not too long ago. Outside of the major hotels, it seems that the loos do not come with flushing function, even in houses! No water tank or what-so-ever! As a result the toilet can smell pretty bad from afar. It does rely on pouring lots of water manually to get rid of the craps... Ewww..

The sanitary infrastructure is still not quite there yet. One thing I came across in China is that there are so many propaganda banners around, may be they should create one everywhere they want people to start pooping, it may help prevent it slightly!

Edited by S V Choong

Don't talk about awesomely bad toilets, till you have travelled in Tibet. :)

Edited by Naim

One thing I struggle with Asia (incl. Malaysia) are the toilets.. though toilets in Australia is also unacceptable at times. Japan is still the best countries when it comes to toilet and sanitary systems.

Toilets in Singapore are clean... except one toilet at Punggol Bus Station :D Dirty toilets are extremely rare in that 'fine' country though.

Toilets in Singapore are clean... except one toilet at Punggol Bus Station :D Dirty toilets are extremely rare in that 'fine' country though.

Oh yeah how can I forget about Singapore? It is actually very clean and makes you comfortable. ;)

Don't talk about awesomely bad toilets, till you have travelled in Tibet. :)

Now I am curious!

Now I am curious!

As Michael Palin writes:

The latrine is almost subhuman. It's hard enough to aim through a hole reduced to a slit by the calcified accretions of many previous visitors, without at the same time having to flash a torch to warn other guests and extract thin sheets of Boots travel tissue in a freezing, force 8 gale. Many years ago, encountering similarly appalling conditions in a boat on Lake Tanganyika, I took Imodium to prevent me having to go to the toilet ever again. As I squat in this howling tempest three miles up in the sky, I think cyanide might be the better option.

The worst/dirtiest toilets I have ever experienced were in China.

The story had to be from yahoo Japan .... Hrmmmmm

And the michael palin quote .....well obviously he goes around the world thinking how uncivilized everyone else is , even subhuman ..as he puts it ... Never found him funny ... Typical , condescending , arrogant from those parts.

The worst/dirtiest toilets I have ever experienced were in China.

You been to India ?

Up to a generation ago, many folks living in villages (in Malaysia) didn't have access to indoor toilets. Kids who were too old for potty but too young to use outdoor
toilet safely were doing their business in open drain.

In China, although all city dwellers and many villagers have indoor toilets but many kids are brought up by their grandparents who are custom to the old way. Hence, culture shock is assured.

The story had to be from yahoo Japan .... Hrmmmmm

And the michael palin quote .....well obviously he goes around the world thinking how uncivilized everyone else is , even subhuman ..as he puts it ... Never found him funny ... Typical , condescending , arrogant from those parts.

You been to India ?

Re: Palin, I experienced myself what he described when I was traveling Tibet. He's right.

I have traveled India and China extensively, backpacking -- Indian toilets better, ppl peeing at walls notwithstanding.

As Michael Palin writes:

The latrine is almost subhuman. It's hard enough to aim through a hole reduced to a slit by the calcified accretions of many previous visitors, without at the same time having to flash a torch to warn other guests and extract thin sheets of Boots travel tissue in a freezing, force 8 gale. Many years ago, encountering similarly appalling conditions in a boat on Lake Tanganyika, I took Imodium to prevent me having to go to the toilet ever again. As I squat in this howling tempest three miles up in the sky, I think cyanide might be the better option.

Actually I couldn't care less about what Palin think ..... It's more what he wrote ...." ....a hole reduced to a SLIT ...." Well there is a double w ink wink moment here ...at work....you know how those " superior humans InThe uk always say about Asians In particular the Chinese and japs ....the slit eyes etc ...I can't help thinking what he wrote had a reference to that . Nah he is just a self righteous racist at heart.

Well as for your wide experience in travels through India and china , well , well well , it must be the case then ....after all.....

Latest on Chinese passenger's behaviour.

In the video (with no sound), a Chinese official went nuts and started to smash stuff. This guy should have been dealt with a tazer.

The unfriendly skies: Chinese passengers' outrageous behaviour

http://www.theage.com.au/travel/travel-news/the-unfriendly-skies-chinese-passengers-outrageous-behaviour-20130306-2fkej.html

Edited by S V Choong

Sign in to follow this