MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Air hostess sacked after picture showing her giving passengers the finger goes viral

Posting something like this online is a guaranteed way of finding yourself fired from your employment, so she asked for it and now bears the consequence.

Slightly OT: of all the stock images of SU they could use they used the short-lived livery version from two decades ago??

Well, it does not matter whether that finger was hers or not. It was on her Twitter, so I would say the sack was justified. How can you insult your paymasters on Twitter? ;)

I guess it wasnt her. Aeroflot's uniform (based on her picture at the left) is red and the hand showing finger is wearing black?

And if this an aircraft belongs to russian carrier, there must be russian language/writing for the lavatory, is it?

Edited by dean hizudy

Not the first time, few years ago a stewardess was sacked by Delta for saying something in her blog that was not in the best interest of the company.

BTW, there is an interesting blog owned by an EK flight attendant - http://tampaxtowers.blogspot.com/. I think she has become more cautious when posting entries, but still an interesting read!.

Edited by Alif A. F.

Posting anything that is deemed socially unacceptable in your social networks is bound to attract both good and bad responses.

Company HRs is known to screen through job applicants via the applicants social networks.

Anyway, just don't anything silly or anti-social that you will regret in years to come.

Sign in to follow this