MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

Bargain Fares

Another one. This time from Emirates.

Fly direct from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai by Emirates!
Explore the most cosmopolitan cities in the world!
Visit the world's tallest skyscraper- Burj Khalifa!
*3 nights hotel accommodation
* round trip airport-hotel & sightseeing transfer
* half day city tour
* daily hotel breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner
Call 12fly toll-free number now 1800 88 2011
*Emirates won 'Best Airline - Business' and 'Best Airline - Leisure' at the prestigious 2013 Condé Nast Middle East Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards.

1472957_633441353383694_1435302005_n.jpg

Is 838 SGD from SIN-Oslo a good deal? I found it in QR website, ex-SIN. Travelling from 11 July to early August.

yes it is. generally promos for economy (SIN-europe) range from $1100-1500. so $838 is indeed a good price!

Miss those good old days when EK offered $600-700 for most european destinations. :(

Have a question about ex-SIN itineraries.

Will i be penalised if i dont board the SIN-KUL portion of the ticket, likewise the KUL-SIN ones?

Not sure if this question has been asked before here.

Thanks

Yeah - your entire booking will be cancelled the moment you didn't show up for outgoing flight in SIN.

Same thing if you were a no show in KUL & wanted to use the return portion of your booking, the system will automatically cancel the booking.

Yeah - your entire booking will be cancelled the moment you didn't show up for outgoing flight in SIN.

Same thing if you were a no show in KUL & wanted to use the return portion of your booking, the system will automatically cancel the booking.

But if i took the ex-SIN flight, but want to alight in KUL return - is that possible?

assuming you were booked on SIN-KUL-MEL-KUL-SIN, if you don't show up on the SIN-KUL sector the system will cancel the rest. The last sector doesn't matter, just let them know to not check your bags all the way through to SIN.

Edited by Walter Sim

But if i took the ex-SIN flight, but want to alight in KUL return - is that possible?

Yes. It is possible if the want you want to throwaway is at the end. If you fail to board the one at the start (The SIN-KUL first leg) as per the other posters - the whole thing is cancelled. Period.

in Theory, if going strictly by the book, if you discard your last leg, your SIN-KUL-XXX-KUL-SIN fare will reprice to SIN-KUL-XXX-KUL - which will for sure be much higher - simply because it will sectorize the fare. At that stage the airline, at its' discretion, can come after you for extra money.

Whether or not it does want to come after you to kutip this ADC (additional collection) is another thing altogether. In practice, they generally don't.

Wow Amsterdam for RM1990? That's amzingly good value :)

I guess if you do an open jaw like KUL-LHR and AMS-KUL, the fare should be similar. The RM600 difference is mostly due to the APD and a more expensive airport charges at Heathrow.

Edited by H C Chai

Actually found myself going through this ads over and over again.

1508101_678588772202285_883216150_n.jpg

Actually found myself going through this ads over and over again.

1508101_678588772202285_883216150_n.jpg

HA will suspend its TPE service next month. So i guess it's via ICN then ?

By the way, KE return ticket between BKI and HNL is around RM4k too.

Matta Fair is by this weekend... so is MH able to join this?

The promo fare is already up. Many flights are about RM200 to RM300 cheaper now.

Booked Etihad RM 2150 return CDG - KUL on summer June 14 .. at MATTA .. meanwhile in expedia now .. MH is charging RM 2914 return LHR MH4/1 .. LH KUL-FRA RM 2350 return .. during the peak time summer ..

Wow great prices! Anything below RM 3k for Europe is a must grab, considering the forex now is RM 5.45 per £1.

What about this?

1560651_699979283396567_6210880440366638

Fly to Europe with SriLankan Airlines from only MYR1550!!

http://www.12fly.com.my/airlines/fly-to-europe-with-srilankan-airlines-from-only-myr1550/