MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

Bargain Fares

is there a malaysian office in kl you can call to book your moml?

You can find the phone number in its website. Very prompt pick up, no rubbish autoplay prerecorded advertisement and 'due to heavy traffic, please accept our call back service...' . A bit curt ( I think its cultural) but easily fixed wheel chair assistance plus special meal requests.

Check its website if you are travelling to Korea a lot.. Last month I even found bargain fares of RM 926 return KUL-ICN codesharing with KE on both SGN-ICN legs - but now it is gone, the KE codesharing bit

SV: KUL–MAD RM 2,181 nett in October 2016.

Earn 25% KLM Flying Blue (V fare). This is so tempting. Those avgeeks may opt via RUH and JED at the same price!

Royal Brunei offers BKI-BWN-MEL return for RM15xx.

Offer ends next week.

Booked my tickets already! First time tasting the dreamliner!

Maybe you will get the new A320ceo with Sharkie for BKI-BWN leg! Welcome to Borneo! :)

MH Enrich

2865EA0B549672BE74754F2364E6E71A.jpg

1248C91642FD18BCDE21DBF010F65E01.gif

Redemption period : Now till 23 May 2016
Travel period : Now till 30 June 2016
Edited by KK Lee

Wow.. they're really doing a lot to fill those empty seats..

Hopefully they can follow up with good cabin service with a smile. All the best MAB.

Hello guys i wanted to ask have anyone of you experienced something like this.

I recently went booking for a trip from Ho Chi Minh(SGN) to Kuala Lumpur(KUL) on Malindo for two pax. The website displays the ticket cost all in as USD111. I went to transact with my debit card and was issued booking confirmation e ticket etc as usual. But later on receiving the sms from my bank:

RM0.00 CIMB BANK:RM 120.58 was charged to your Debit Card on 17-07-16 at MALINDO AIR-ECO. Pls call the no. at the back of your card for any enquiry
With currency exchange for USD to MYR i should have been charged at around MYR400++ But only MYR120.58 was charged?

Thinking that additional charges would occur later i waited for hours nothing happen. Checked with CIMB and really only MYR120.58 was charged. Does this happen often in the airline industry or is this an isolated glitch or further transaction would occur at a later date?

Edited by jahur

Maybe not be related to air tickets, but I have a transaction at Pizza Hut charged to my debit card TWICE! The second transaction after 6 months!

It is what it is.

Enjoy your flight.

I have bot MH tickets which never showed up on my credit card statements. Stuff happens.

In that case its a few hundred myr losses for Malindo hahaha.

Maybe not be related to air tickets, but I have a transaction at Pizza Hut charged to my debit card TWICE! The second transaction after 6 months!

Bummer. In that case it definitely some issues with the banks

Just booked a flight in October from KUL to LHR return and the total fare comes up to rm1,921.90 net!! It's really very low and never happened before. How can MAS turnaround with fares like this but its good to me and many fellow travellers. But looks like MAS twice daily A380 flights to LHR still cannot pull in the load.